The New Beginning We Must Stop!!

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Kendal said as we approached our street. The place was like a ghost town no one was in sight or any looks of life existing here. "What happened?"

"I don't know why the hell you are asking the very same group of people who have been in the same issue as you!!" Ashton continued to walk around but the more we went the more paranoid I felt. I walked behind Ashton in silence and then turned around and thought I saw a figure of some creature lurking in the shadows but it wasn't there when I opened my eyes. I shook my head thinking I was going crazy but I continued on after the guys.

"How much farther until we get to your house?"

I looked at Onno, "just another couple blocks and we will be there. Are you doing ohk Kendall?"

Even though he seemed a bit tired he beamed smirking then said, "I am doing just fine thank you! Would you like a cookie?"

I laughed at his imatation of a man that walked by me once when I asked him if he was ohk since he seemed to be carrying alot for his age. "You are terrible." In a few minutes we were right out side my house. Onno went to the door and knocked, since he was the only one who was healthy enough.

The door revealed my Mom who looked like she hadn't slept in days and Drevan who was standing behind her. "CARLYNDA!!!" She hugged me close to her and didn't let go for a while.

"Mom," I pushed her off me and looked her in the eyes, "we don't have much time. Pack a couple days of clothing and some necceities. Don't worry about purses or make up!" I walked into the house with her and looked at the inside of my home.

The walls had holes and damage all over the walls. Curtains were ripped, on the floor or barely hanging on the rods. The sofas were torn and the stuffing was all over, then the floor was littered with holes and gouges all over. I walked around and waited for my mom to get everyone downstairs.

"CARLYNDA!!!!" I turned and saw Rea come running up to me.

"Hey Rea!" I picked her up and spun her around holding her close. "I missed you!"

After I hugged Dad, Drevan, Mom, and Lysha I walked them outside. The guys were across the street and seemed to be busy with something. The gut feeling telling me to stay put came and hit me hard to the point I froze.

"What is wrong?"

I just looked forward and didn't say anything not really sure what to say. It wasn't until I noticed that Kendall wasn't there that I put the puzzle of the pieces together. I slowly approached the guys but kept high alert for any surprise attacks. Once we were about half way to them we could tell that Kendall was on the floor and from the smell, was puking. "Kendall?"

Onno was kneeling next to Kendall while Ashton just looks aruond. "Ashton what is going on?"

Ashton looked at me and shrugged, "he just fell on his knees puking and wouldn't stop. Lets get out of here cause I feel like something is coming and fast."

We all agreed and helped Kendall onto his feet but he had no strength so Drevan and Onno held Kendall up as we walked back towards the portal that was at the nearby lake that I loved. Though when we got there there were white cloaks combing the area. "Shit! What do we do now?" Ashton leaned up against the tree looking over his shoulder.

"We could try to find another location? It appears whenever there are two trees together that cross each other by water that it is a portal. Can any of you guys think of any other place?" Onno asked fixing his grip on Kendall.

There was silence until I remembered one place that I saw when I was with Shane, "there are two trees like that on the beach! We could check that out since it seemed to work."