You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 17

I sat with my eyes and ears shut ignoring the sight of blood and the sounds of medical instruments doing their work on Onno's sleeping form. It was about an hour later that they stopped their hidiouce orchistra so I could open my eyes and see a repaired Onno. "Miss, we did our best now it is up to him." one of the doctor said then asked me to be quiet so that he could rest peacefully.

I remained silent until I felt a squeeze on my hand and a moan come out of Onno's lips. "Onno?" I whispered.

He turned his head towards me and smiled. "Hey." His face fell when he looked at me then whispered, "don't cry."

I hadn't realized that this whole time I was crying so I quickly wipped away my tears and smiled, "sorry I was just so worried that..."

"Shh. You are gonna start crying again." he said barely audible.

I smiled and bit my tongue to stop myself from talking and crying. I just nodded and rested my head on his hand "Day moves on, you are near. Guardian angels gather here." I sang softly and croaked alittle at the end feeling the tears come down.

"Shhh...." Onno said softly though it came out raspy.

"Do you need water?"

Onno nodded and I asked the nurse who just walked in to let me give him the water. She handed me the cup and I 'sensed' the water making sure no poison had gotten in, I had done the same thing with all the things the doctors used for the operation. I gave him the straw and he drank half of the glass when he was done making the nurse giggle and smile, "I am glad you are alive sir."

Onno nodded and the nurse left, "do you know her?" I asked noticing the frown on his face.

"That is Newben's daughter. You will need to test everything that goes into my system because he wants me dead now I am sure." Onno said with sudden recovery.

"Um well that won't be for long right?" I asked looking at him worried.

"No. I feel fine, it is usual that we heal this fast." Onno said sitting up. "But I think Newben thinks now that I am no longer under his power I don't heal as fast. To tell you the truth I think I am healing faster."

"That is because you are useing Carlynda's life force."

We both turn around and see Shane standing there with his hands in his pockets leaning against the wall with his hair in a mess showing he ran his fingers through his hair alot. "Shane." I said with a smile.

"So I am using her energy? How do you know about this?" Onno asked curious.

"I know about this because when I was trapted under her ex's my enemy's house I wasn't healing much at all but when she hugged me I felt a wave of relife and the next thing I know I have no gashing cuts." Shane said shrugging.

"Wow." Onno said looking at our hands that were intertwined. "You don't mind that I-"

"Nah. I know she wouldn't do that. Besides if I was in your shoes I would be doing the same thing."

I smile glad that Shane understood but then it hit me, I realized I was not tired I was exhausted. I instantly dropped my head on the bed and fell on my knees. "Carlynda!" Before I could reply my world went black and all I could think of was 'I need to be awake WAKE UP BODY!!! ONNO NEEDS YOU!!!!'

When I awoke I felt something coming and that something was mad. I snap my head up and see Shane and Onno look at me wide eyed. "You're up early!"

"Something is coming." I whispered to them. They looked at each other then at the door just as it bursted open. Kendall walked in behind Ashton who had busted the door open.