You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 20

I don't know how it happened but I was chained on my wrists, ankles, and neck that a large strong men were holding making me chock. As I struggled Newben slowly walked over towards me with a smirk on his face that I wanted to smack off him so bad I could TASTE it!! "Now Ace you know better than to attack your beloved family."

"There not my family! They are with you, and I want NOTHING to do with YOU," I seethed praying I could break these chains. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the guys all laying looking up watching me and helping Tiqula out with her wound which was now healed.

"Isn't that alittle late? Since you are MY project and you are DATING my son?" He was smirking bigger and bigger to the point he reminded me of the joker.

"1.) I am no ones project and if you hadn't noticed I was free for a long time! 2.) I WAS dating your son until I found out he is a fucking duche bag!" I struggled against my chains but they still held their grip.

"All my projects come back to me even if they are free, like you!" He motioned to me, "you came back to me Ace TWICE! That is impressive." He poked my nose making me wiggle it. Hate it when people touch my nose.

"The first one was against my will and now because YOU TOOK MY FAMILY!!" I shouted and bit, yes bit as in CHOMP, his finger. I heard him howl as I felt a crunch then I spit out his well chewed finger, "bet you don't get that every often!" I was answered by a powerful slap that made me yank on my neck chain causing me to gag. "Oh you're so strong pick on a girl that is chained! So strong! Be a man! Or are you too scared cause you know full damn well that I want to tear you to little pieces!?"

Newben stared at me and suddenly I could hear his voice faintly in my head which made me pissed knowing what he was planning. "Oh really? I can do that too!" I stared at him for a while and he stared to step back stunned. "Yeah next time you inject shit into your project you might want to think that they could be used against you!" Now that I was amped up and felt the men on the chain slightly loosen their grip I took my chance and fought again this time I broke the neck chain which was my goal in the first place. The chains on my limbs was weaken but the men quickly gained their grip again.

"Get your heads together you bastards!!!" The men duck their heads in shame and anger making me sad realizing that they were soon to be punished. I turned to Newben only to be slapped so hard I was nearly knocked off my feet. "Don't you dare try that dirty trick!"

"DAD!!" Shane jumped up staring at Newben in shock, "she didn't do an-"

"SILENCE!!! I choose Ace's fate!"

"No one....chooses...anyone's fate..." Kendall breathed sitting up gripping his arm, "you bastard," he looked at Shane, "hurt my.....angel..."he growled.

Onno stood up rubbing his head and pushed one of the men that loomed over Ashton who wasn't moving. Onno squinted his eyes and knelt next to Ashton and turned Ashton on his back then put his ear next to Ashton's mouth. We all watched to see what was going on with Ashton but Onno lifted his head and looked at Tiqula who nodded. She crawled over and handed Onno a bottle, but just as Onno went to grab it two large men grabbed Tiqula and Onno ripping them from Ashton's body.

"HEY!!" Tiqula shouted as they squeezed her thin arms turning them purple then an ugly green. "Let go!! The guy is gonna die!!"

"Do you think we care?!" Newben shouted.

"I DO!!" I shouted suddenly the wind picked up again breaking my chains and I ran to the man that held my fairy friend knocking him on his ass across the room. She just gotten to Ashton and gave him the potion when I was grabbed and yanked away from them. Instead of chains, there were men holding my arms behind my back. Just as they began to pull their legs back to knock me on my knees I lifted mine and kicked them in the place where the sun don't shine.

They fell to their knees grunting and gripping but I just truned head kicked their heads and went for Newben but I was stopped by Tiqula. "We need to get out of here." she whispered to me.

I look at Newben and felt my body shift back to it's normal self. Newben seemed to glow when he saw me shift back to normal, that made me turn around. I saw Ronda come at me but before I could react Tiqula jumped infront of me taking the long blade through her stomach and out her back. I stared in shock then grabbed her as she fell pulling her to me. Blood was all over her but when I looked up seeing Ronda attacking I saw a knife chop the blade off the handle.

We both turn to see Onno slash her throat making blood splater everywhere. Kendall came running and grabbed me and Tiqula with Onno running behind and Dreal carrying Ashton ahead of us. Suddenly Kendall was yanked back but he threw me while I still held Tiqula in my arms ahead, "KENDALL!!!"

Kendall just smiled and was beging dragged away while others came charging. "DREAL!!" He turned and let me put Tiqula on his back since she weighed nothing. I turned around only to be grabbed by Onno. He was about to shake his head but I grabbed his remaing throwing knives and threw them at the men who held my brother. He instantly stood up and ran at us and let Onno pick me up and run.

I look up and see Newben's men run after us but disappeared as we ran through the portal. We finally stop at a clearing and put Tiqula down on a large stone table. As we did so a bunch of small fairies poked out and saw their realative laying on the table. They looked at us, transformed to human size and pulled out mulitple bottles of liquid. They handed them to us and we drank them but they wouldn't give any to Tiqula. "What about her?"

They looked at me then at her then down telling me something I dreaded, there was no hope. I walked over and held her head and she looked up at me and smiled. "Hey..." she breathed with alot of effort.

"Sh don't say anything." I ran my fingers through her hair deyning that fact that she was not gonna make it.

"I want.....you....to....have......Dreal.......he.......lo....you.....dont......rush......Newben....attack.....promis?"

"I promis. I will take care of Dreal and not rush to attack Newben."

"Family......at....home.....tell them.....hi.....I....glad...you....back..." and with that she left life to somewhere else.

The second she pasted silence came and the others gathered around me and I felt a pair of arms hold me. I turned and sobbed into the embracers chest not caring who it was. "I hate him....why....why?!"

"I don't know...we'll find out why....I promis." I heard Ashton say as he strocked my messy hair.

"He wants to kill me....but he made me..."

"Carlynda...he wants to kill everyone around you so you will turn into that...thing you were earlier only it will be darker and more sinister."

"Don't let him Ashton!!! PLEASE DON'T LET HIM!!! PLEASE!!!" I screamed into his chest as I held him closer.

"I will do all I can till I die. Understand. Now rest." He commanded and I began to drift slowly until he said a couple words I didn't pick up that sent me to a silent sleep that was somehow very peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes ik this is short but I cant think of anything else and I dont want to write more and make it crappy...SO i am just gonna post this and do my best for the next one!! Also I wanted ya'll to know this last week of summer is gonna be busy for me...seeing family then staying at a friend's house for the rest hopefully!!! Love ya'll!!