You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Carlynda's POV Chapter 7

"So what else do I not know about?" I asked abrubtly not being able to hold my curiousty any longer.

My mom and dad looked at each other then at me, "Carlynda," Mom started "you are a rare find. You are our birth child, but something went wrong when you were born. You had no blood."(yea yea i am pretty sure that cant happen but XP)

I turned my head to the side and raised an eyebrow at her, "how?"

"They are not sure how, but inorder for you to live they had to mix all kind of bloods together because they wanted to experiment. Before we could decline they took you away and we didn't get to see you for three weeks. They brought you back and you were, and you still are, the most beautful baby known to man. They told us if we had any problems to conntac them. We planned on sueing them but we thought against if when we saw you smile. As years went by we noticed you were smarter, prettier and stronger than most people. It was then we contaced the doctor's to tell us what blood they used. They mixed a bunch of supernatural's blood inside of you. Making you unable to be human, however when your, as they call it dominant blood, would reviel so we were exteremly worried. We worried when Rea was drawn to you so we thought that maybe you would drink her blood, eat her or posses her. Though it seems at this rate you will just have all the abilities."

"So wait, I have like everything from shapeshifter to vampire?"

"More like angel to demon." stated my father. "I can see the angel like ness of you when you are like this, inoccent and caring then when you are angered you are like a demon which explains why you are rough around the edges."

"I never hurt anyone did I?"

"Nope just an occasional slap." jumpind Kendall looking up at me with a smile, I had slapped him once enough to knock him from his doorway to his bed which was a good 10 feet at least I was only 12, he was 14, and since then I am very carefull with slapping. What feels like a slap to people feels like a light tap to me. I always thought I was just born stronger than others then as time went on I just was careful by nature then, I would always  my tap 'their splap' without even thinking.

"Well you deserved that one!" I smirked at him. Kendall just continued to smile then nodded.

"Anyway, we brought in Kendall not just because he needed a home we thought maybe he could be a look out for you." my mom said looking at both of us. "It seems it has worked."

"Well, yeah until the other day! Those were nasty cookies!!" Kendall said making his grossed out face, "they were those addicting gross kind of cookies." he continued as he looked at me.

"So Kendall is like my bodyguard?" I asked looking at my mom who nodded, "what cookies are you talking about?" I asked looking at Kendall.

"Your 'wonderful'" he said making quotations with his fingers,"boyfriend gave them to us, while you were in your room. We were gonna bring you down, but he said he would. At the time we thought he was being nice, but now it makes sense. He wanted you functioning and alive." Kendall said with anger written all over his face. "I never did like that guy, he was off to me, no matter how much he played football or video games with me. I should've said something sooner. Sorry everyone. However, I think I could be ok if you and Ashton hooked up again." he said smirking at Ashton who just shook his head and continued to look down.

"Big brothers love to keep to themselves," I said earning a laugh from all the girls while the guys glared at me. "What?! You all sensed something was wrong and you all kept to yourselves not telling anyone anything!" I said trying to not smile.

"Very true, Carlynda, very true." said Ronda smiling. Candy nodded and clapped agreeing with both of us.

"Mommy?" everyone turned to see Rea who was laying on a big blanket between my mom and a fire place. "Where is Carda?"