You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 5 Ashton's POV

I woke up in a sweat. I was panting heavy and the pain in my chest would stop no matter how hard I clenched it. I get out of bed then fall onto the floor. 'Guess I am a whole lot weaker than thought...ow.'

"Ashton!" I look up to see my mom, I dont care what people say about living with their mom is weak or makes you a mama's boy. I love my mom and my family so we stay close. "Oh my gosh! Are you hurt, sick?" She and Draven, my older brother who is basically my best friend, picked me up and put me back in my bed. Before you ask or think, no, it is NOT a coffin i am clausterphobic so I would go insane in one.

"You didn't go into the sun did you?" asked Mom with her big blue eyes full of worry and her dark hair tickled my face as she leaned over me checking for a fever and seeing any syptoms.

"No..." I couldn't stop panting, I couldn't talk though I tried,"..dream....her....danger..."

Mom looked at me confused, Candy, my little sister who can understand what I was saying, "he is saying that he had a dream that Carlynda was in danger."

"Honey, we can't do anything for her, it was just a dream anyway she is fine ok?" Mom tried to calm me, but my mind nor my being would listen to her it was as if I saw the future.

I couldn't talk, so I looked at Candy to let her read my thoughts, "the dream was so vivid though. When have I been wrong about Carlynda anyway?! She was gonna get a new member of the family, she did. She was going to get attacked while at the party, she did. I won't go to name them all but you get the idea! She is the only one, whose future i can see!! I need to go see her!" Candy said expressing everything the way I would if I could speak.

Drevan, Lysha, she is my older sister,  and Mom most of all look at me confused.

"You are in no condition to go after her! You need to rest!" Mom scolded me as I sat up pushing my mom off of me. I was getting mad that my family was not agreeing or bothering to go check on her, they say she is part of the family ever though we aren't togerther anymore. I could feel tears built up as my emotions began to get worked up.

"You know! She said she was like family then you go and say 'oh she is fine'! How do you know!? How can you be so sure of something you dont know!?! I dont care if she is my ex! She wasn't my ex by choice!! You all know that!! Mom you understand how it feels! So why are you giving me hope that you cant prove!?!" I was screaming so much that I started to cry. Yeah I know a guy crying is 'dumb' actually it is a good thing it shows you have a heart! Mom looked at though someone had hit her, I felt bad that she did but I had to speak what was on my mind and let loose my emotions or I would become what I was before I met Carlynda. I couldn't do that because I did promised her I would never go back to not having emotions as long as she lived, but if my nightmare comes alive I might go back to my old ways a whole lot sooner than I originally thought.

So to make sure she was ok I went to the spot in the park where I sensed her presence. I was walking around in the shadows since it was late and easier for me to move around out of the sun and not get sick. I saw her with a young boy who didn't seem right as if he was a pawn or slave of the dark. I went over to her and ended up catching her, ironically this was the same spot, same time, same day and month, and the same event that started our realtionship. I first thought of taking her away but I couldn't hear Rea cry for her or Carlynda miss her family.

"I'm so sorry!" she said when she fell into my chest. 'till freaks apoligizes! You havent changed much yet...i miss you'

"Just be careful." It was all I could say without saying too much. I tried to hide my negative emotions, but that is trying to hide a brick wall with a thin napkin with Carlynda. Before she could ask I headed off sensing him. As I return to the shadows I turn to see him go and talk to Carlynda, it took every nerve in my body to not attack him. No angel deserve to be stuck with that demon! Now you might think that is the pot calling the kettle black, but he is kind is different. See vampires drink blood, though most of us go and drink a certian amount that will leave our victims alive enough to get blood or be fine on their own. What this guy's kind is they love to suck the soul out of anything and they do it slowly and act as if they care, this one though loves to take the whole family's soul. Now it is the same either way some vampires like to decive their prey and not all tampoul(some monster I can came up with) like to take souls of others.

I followed them home at a far enough distance where the tampoul could not sense me. Now you might wonder why in the world is a vampire scared or fearful of tampouls? Well, it is a combination of acienet fueds and other things like beliefs, but one thing is for sure tampouls love vampires the most. Think about it vampire suck blood of humans which contains part of the human's soul and since the ones that live here drink alot of blood from multiple humans were like a blood bank only with souls instead of blood. We tend to leave the area tampouls go to, which is why I had to leave because I was this tampoul's, the very same one who took my angel away, target.

As I reached the house I saw them go in and heard footsteps of panic then a loud sound. This sound is only heard when a tampoul's spell or feeding is complete. There is no sound like it, though the closest thing to is sound of a church bell but multiple and they shrill like the small ones. It is enough to pierce my sensiteve ears; however, I was in the house fighting him, not caring about myself because I feel like brought this angel from above into a living nightmare, fight for one thing. Carlynda.

The fight was tough. He was a good fighter and was clearly showing I was NOT allowed near him or his victim. As we fought I could feel the energy of the family leaving which made me fight more. We had bruises all over and tears in our clothes. He had the evantage though because I was still weak from this morning and right now that might lead me to death. We were going at it for a soild 30 minutes when the worst could happen; he bit me. I felt like dull knife tearing me apart, I tried to latch him off my neck but no matter how hard I tried he would remain still. Just when I thought I was done for, Drevan punch tampoul so hard he flew into the wall and became uncconsious. In the process of Drevan punching my attacker his teeth ripped and torn my skin leaving two jagged streaks on my left shouder. I get up, but fall back down so I crawl to Carlynda and held her extermely close not willing to let her go no matter what. I had her back and I wasn't gonna lose her again.