You Just Haven't had Enough...Right? Chapter 3

"So could I get this?" asked Rea as she held up a shirt that could easily be a training bra.

"Um, no Rea. You don't need to show off your belly." I said and handed her a full shirt.

"But you are wearing that." she said pointing to my shirt which was only half an inch above my shorts.

"Rea you are 8. I am 19 there is a huge age difference and size difference in the shirts." I said looking at the shirt as I fold it and put it back. Shane of course was enjoying every moment of this as he sat in the bench with his legs spread out and his arms laying across the back of the bench with his amused smirk that could send even the most lesbian girl straight and fall for. I glare playfully and look back at Rea who continued her talking.

"So when I am your age I can wear that?"

"Yes, Rea, when you are my age you can wear what ever you want as long as it is not like that." I pointed to the shirt/bra.

"Why not?"

"Remember when I told you there are gross people out there?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, they like it when people dress like that. Those gross people do mean and bad things to people that dress like that. Also I don't want to come over and see your belly." I said smiling.

"Oh, ok. I like this shirt." Rea compliments on the shirt I picked out. She spun in front of the three mirrors. "Are you a gross people, Shane?"

Shane, whose head was laid back as he dozed off snapped up with wide eyes. I almost died of laughter at his expression, "no, Rea he is a good people. I wouldn't love a gross people nor put my heart out for one, so what in the world would make you think I would put my family at risk?" I said smiling and grabbed the clothes Rea agreed to take home.

"Why don't you get clothes?" asked Rea.

"I don't want too," I said, which was kinda true but I also don't want to go bra shopping with my boyfriend who i haven't even been able to kiss yet. That popped a question in my head and I whispered to Shane, "why do you date me when you could date anyother girl who is more than willing to give you a kiss at the least?"

Shane looks at me like I just asked a stupid question, but i needed to know.

"Well, a couple reasons," he started as he rubbed the back of his neck, "1.) most girls who are more than willing to kiss me have a high chance of and HIV or STD. 2.) You're really cool and neat. 3.) I have always like you from day one." Shane confessed slightly blushing. That was one thing I loved about Shane he wasn't afriad to say he loved me or talk about me or his family in front of his friends even if it is 'girly'. News flash boys: girls like it when guys do that! Well most do.

I laughed at his comments. Shane smiled and kissed my cheek sturring pink dust to spread across my cheeks. People all around us were mummbling probably saying how we either make a cute/odd couple or PDA which makes no sense i mean if it is ok to dance like a pole dancer on TV with little ones watching then it is more than ok to peck a cheek! We walked up to the cashier who just smiled and gave a 'sneeky' flirty glance and smile. Shane just huffed and smiled then felt hands on his knees. Rea is holding his knees and she says "pick up pwease!" He did as she asked holding her by one arm against his side. To top it off he kissed her forehead making Rea beam and hug his neck making the croud in unision say "aww~!"

I got the bags and said bye the cashier. As I walked out I felt a hand intertwine with my free hand, I look up to see Shane smirking looking at me then kissed my forehead. Just these simple pecks on the face made me smile and made all my troubles go away, because I knew Shane cared and wouldn't let me down even on his life. When we exited the store an older woman in her late 40's-early 50's came up to us and said, "my what a cute couple and cute child! It is nice to see a young couple who are committed and just jumping from one person's pants to another. Sorry to inturtupt I will let you three be off! Have a nice day!"

"Thank you! You too!" we all said in unision. Shane and I looked at each other then at Rea who was oblivious to what just happened. Shane turn back to me smiling, I blush knowning full well what he was thinking. A few minutes we dropped our stuff at the park in the mall that was close to two of my favorite stores, All Star and a little store that is called Little World (i made it up). We stopped so Rea could go play in the little park with her friend, Kay, who had ran into us litereally. Shane and I sat on the bench under the shade of an old oak tree with little rose bushes around it. It is my usual spot because not only what it away from the other but also it was cool and beautiful. Shane came back with a large ice coffee, my favorite; carmel and had little bits of chocolate. I raise an eyebrow noticing there is only one cup.

"Um, either that is for you to torture me or it is for me..." I said looking at him with a smugged look.

"Well I was planning on share. Unless that is-"

"No no it is fine! I was meaning the fact that is my favorite kind of coffee so I would probably drink it all. I have no problem sharing drinks or food at all really, hence yestureday's lunch." I smiled and laughed at the memory of my friends' faces of disbeleif.

"That was funny. Who is gonna eat this pizza and salad?" Shane said in a squeally voice as I laughed, "I will!" he continued. I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard I couldn't breath. Shane laughed at my reaction and picked me up so I was sitting in his lap. "What would you like for Christmas little girl?" he asked doing a Santa impression.

"HA! Ah! You not coming into my house, but the man acting I love him too!" I said hugging Shane's neck as he laughed at my comment about Sant. I don't like Santa at all!

"Why do you not like Santa so much?" asked Shane raising his left eyebrow.

"Well, I don't know about you but the thought of an old guy sneeking into my room to 'leave presents'. Also this old guy takes little children, rapes them, makes them have babies, then give the children a potion that keeps them that small. All that doesn't sound inviting." I said using my hands while I talked about my story.

"Ok! Wow! That is um..."

"Blame Santa not me! I tell the truth!" I said holding my hands up in diffence.

"If you say so." Shane shruggend, pecked my nose then pulled me close to him so my head was on his shoulder and his face was turned so it was in the crook of my neck.

There was whispering suddenly growing louder it surrounded us and it was getting louder. I shot my head but no one was near us. Shane looked at me with a worried face, "you ok?"

"I thought I heard people whispering around us and it sounded close. Probably nothing." Before we could return into our recent position, a basket ball hit my head making me collied into Shane's.

"Aw! OW! Im sorry!" I said grabbing my head checking for blood, i was safe but it hurt. I felt Shane tense up when I checked for broken skin. I was about to say I was fine when he put me on the bench and walked over to the kid who threw the ball at me.

"Hey, why did you throw the ball at her?" he asked calmy squatting down to face the kid.

"It was an accident." the boy said laughing well until Rea came over and punched him in the back of the head. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!"

"It was an accident!" said Rea placing her fists on her hips. "Don't do to others you wouldn't want done to you! SO! Don't throw a ball at my sister and I won't punch you in the head! Duh!" Rea said as she walked over to me. Shane smirked and sat next to me and pulled me close to him. He put me in his lap bridal style so he could get a good look at my head.

As he looked at my head I started to sing "Kiss it all better I'm not ready to go . It's not your fault love. You didnt know. You didn't know"(Kiss it all better by He is We thank you shina4812) Shane looked at me wide eyed and asked, "why are you singing that song?"

"Kiss it all better!" I sang to him smile. I see him sigh and kisses my forehead where thankfully my side bangs are so you cant see the bruise. "Sorry I didn't think about what the song ment entirerly I jsut thought of that part. I didn't mean to scare you." I said and hugged his neck and kissed the part skin below the ear on the jaw line. It was my spot just like his was the left crook. I felt the pain disappear just like my worries do when Shane's lips touch my skin ever so sweetly and carefully. Shane was one of those few catches of a life time and here he is in my arms all mine and I was all his.