026 | jeongchan

fluff
+
jeongchan

"Chan! Stop it!" Jeongin yelled at his boyfriend that was splashing him with water. Chan laughed, watching Jeongin try to cover his face from the water.

The pair decided to have a pool day in Jeongin's pool, seeing as it was hot outside, and they had the day to themselves.

Jeongin giggled, shielding himself from the water being splashed at him.

Chan ran to Jeongin and tackled him in a hug. The action surprised the younger, which made him let out a little yelp.

Chan giggled, and rested his hands around Jeongin's waist, bending down to lay his head on the younger's shoulder.

Jeongin smiled, and put his hands over Chan's, enjoying the feeling of his lover's arms around him.

"Let's go eat a snack baby" Chan said, his grip on Jeongin loosening, causing the younger to whine at the loss of contact.

The younger agreed anyway, getting out of the shallow end. Chan handed him a towel, which Jeongin used to dry his damp hair.

Once the two dried up, they went to the kitchen to find some food. "Hey, how about some watermelon?" Jeongin suggested, holding up some already cut slices in a container.

"Yeah, sure"

The pair ate their snack, and later found themselves cuddling in the grass. Both lay on Chan's towel, with Jeongin laying his head on Chan's chest with their legs entangled.

"I had a lot of fun with you today Channie" Jeongin suddenly spoke. Chan smiled softly, looking down at his lover. "Me too baby"

Chan bent down and kissed Jeongin's forehead, his hands going to the younger's hair. They ended up falling asleep in each other's warm embrace.

-end-
277 words