“Youssef?” I asked confused and a little shocked.

            “Ah, yes. I think that’s his real name.” He seemed confused. Ya Allah, he didn’t even know his name!

            “What?” I was still not getting it. Was Youssef really in that guy’s house or was he playing me? But how would know that Youssef ran away?

            “He came over yesterday and asked if he could stay over.” He said casually.

            “He did? Why?” I creased my eyebrows at the new information I got.

            “I don’t know. I just thought I’d tell you, especially after the conversation we had the other day.” He shrugged smiling a kind smile.

            “Thank you for telling me.” I smiled blushing at the memory of how I scolded him and told he was a bad person while here he is trying to help us.

            “You are welcome.” He smiled.

            “Can I go over your house to bring him back?” I asked shyly knowing fully well that I shouldn’t have asked that but I was afraid if it was Ayman who went there Youssef would be even angrier and might be gone again.

            “He is out with my cousin for my breakfast.” He looked apologetic.

            “Oh, I see.” I didn’t know what to do now.

            “When they get back, I’ll tell him t-” He was interrupted by the arrival of Youssef with another guy.

            I don’t know what got into me, but when I saw Youssef I just ran with full speed and hugged him.

            “Oh, alhmdulillah, you are here.” I gasped trying to breath.

            “Yeah.” He looked between me and Zayn confused.

            “What have gotten into your head?” I hit his shoulder with some power but it didn’t hurt as much because I had small hands.

            “Aw.” He held his shoulder where I hit him screwing his eyes at me.

            “Don’t you give me that look, you deserve it. You worried me to death. What were you thinking? Just leaving like that.” I scolded him sternly.

“Iman.” He whined giving me the you-are-embarrassing-me look.

            “Really now? You are worried that I’m embarrassing you while you left me all day to worry about where you were? I thought you were kidnapped or hurt!” I continued scolding him.

            “I’m sorry.” He mumbled.

            “Fine then, go inside. But just so you know, this is not over.” I warned and he nodded in sham walking slowly to the house not wanting to look at his friends.

            “Hey Jo? I’m really sorry mate but I had to tell her. I know how it feels to worry about a family member.” Zayn stopped Youssef and gave him an apology of a sort.

            “It’s okay.” Youssef mumbled as he continued walking again to the house.

            “Again, thank you for telling me.” I said smiling when Youssef entered the house.

            “It’s okay. He’s just like my brother.” He shrugged.

            “I have to go now and talk to him. Thank you again.” I didn’t know how to excuse myself but I figured this was a decent way to do it.

            “Yeah, sure.” He nodded then took his cousin, I think, and walked back to his house.

            ****

Zayn’s P.O.V

She was going to come over to my house. Ugh, why did they have to go out for? Damn my luck. But at least I made her smile and she was thankful to me for bringing back her brother.

I bet she feels like she owes me now and maybe she would agree to go out sometime with me. I have to think this over though because I’m almost sure I just made one small step forward and don’t want to take many back by making any stupid move. I have to earn her trust first.

“Was that her?” Jawaad snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Yeah, what do you think?” I asked smirking.

“Well, she definitely isn’t your type.” He had a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

“What do you mean?” I asked not getting the sarcastic part of it.

“She’s different. The way she dresses, the way she talks even the way she could transfer from a nice little sweet lamp to a scary teacher in a second. Heck she scared me when she yelled at pour Jo.”

“That’s what I like about her.” I think.

“What? Being a scary old teacher?” Jay asked confused.

“No, just the way she carry herself.” I smirked remembering her fierce attitude compared to the nice sweet one she had just now.

“You are weird man. But be careful, she’s not like those easy girls you know.” Jay advised.

“I know. That’s why I want her like I never wanted anyone else.” I confessed.

“Why though? It’s not like you’ll marry her or anything, are you?” He asked confused as he thought of the possibility.

“What? No!” I answered fast cringing.

“Then why are you so obsessed with her? I don’t think she’s even a girlfriend material.” He asked curiously.

“I don’t want her as my girlfriend either.” I shrugged.

“Then what?” He asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

Smirking, I answered him. “All I want is one night.”

            ***

A/N

Hey guys,

Sorry for the unedited chapter but my editor is in vacation.

Dedication to Moroccanspirit cause she couldnt wait for the updade  and her words were so sweet to me;)

Hope you like it. Please vote/comment if you do like it.

Lots of love xx ~Marwaa