“Let’s go out to have some normal food.” Jawaad suggested and I noticed that Jo liked that idea.

            “Well, here’s some money. Go crazy. I’m not in the mood for going out.” I shrugged not feeling the need to go out on a Sunday where a lot of fans are more than likely to stop me for pictures.

            “Very well then. Let’s go Jo.” Jawaad took the money and motioned for Jo to go with him but he seemed hesitant.

            “Go, its fine.” I reassured him and he didn’t need any more convincing as the both of them went out.

            More than an hour had passed. I ate breakfast, took a shower then went downstairs and sat next to the window just chilling till the boys come home or till I find her out in her swing whichever happened first.

            ****

~Iman’s P.O.V~

            Ayman had gone out with Uncle Adam to look for Youssef and I was left alone with my thoughts. My anxieties were eating me alive. All of the bad thoughts were running in my head making me assume the worst.

            Maybe he was out with his old friends? Got lost and didn’t have money to come back? Got hit by a car Got kidnapped?? Got mugged in a dark alley? Stabbed and left to bleed to death alone?

            My thoughts were getting worst and I began my heart beats getting faster by the second and my breathing was being uneven so I decided to just step outside on my swing for some fresh air.

            I wore a basic dark blue scarf on my dark blue jeans and long sleeves t-shirt. I didn’t care that I didn’t look good or anything it was my house clothes and it wasn’t like I was meeting anyone anyways.

            Fresh air did actually make a difference. Immediately, I started to feel my body relax as I sat on the swing and began to slowly move it back and fors with my legs.

            In an attempt to distract myself from my thoughts about Youssef, I began to watch the people on the street. There weren’t that many people but they were indeed distracting.

            There was an elderly lady walking her little dog that could be mistaken for a big rat and on the other side of the street there was a little girl playing with her doll on the porch of her house.

            She was no older than a 4-year old but she was one of the most beautiful little girls I’ve ever seen. She had long black hair that crowned her angelic little face. She was dressing her doll and her mouth was moving no doubt creating a world from her little imagination where she was the princess. 

            A smiled watching her play so peacefully. I loved kids so much. I literally could not wait for Uncle Adam to be a father. I would consider moving back with him just to stay with the babies all of the time.

            “Hello.” A male voice startled me snapping me of my thoughts.

            “Hey.” I said warily when I realized it was that Zayn guy who lives next door.

            “How are you?” He smiled slightly.

            “Good?” I was unsure what his intentions were behind his little ,kind?, act. We never talked before unless for that time I yelled at him.

            “I don’t mean to be rude or anything. I just thought I should let you know that Jo is over at my house.” He said with the nicest tune I heard of him yet. Wait what? My brother was at his house?