Episode Thirty (Clip Seven)

----(The final eurobeat of this book!! 'On your wings' starts playing)----

"It's been almost an hour now as both racers are still battling out with their all. This really is all about endurance now. We hope they can both finish it safety." The female reporter said into the live camera.

Both Clint and Louis drove uphill at their sixth run, both cars have their tyres worn down to bits and mind uneasy with tiredness. Clint then decided to make a snap decision to secure his end of the race once in for all.

"Thon De hee Iche!" Rider yelled the ancient words one last time, another identical Skyline popped out and leveled the same speed as him going in the corner. Louis was tailgating behind.

They entered the long left corner with a small edge of a hill on the inside, Clint took the inside line while his double covered the outside they both clearly having the advantage of all the space of the road.

He then gripped through it at high speed, his double copying every move. The silver hair, counter steering heavily to keep his car steered into the right position.

"All I need is to keep my speed and----????!!!" Clint widen his eyes in shock. The Mercedes was no longer behind him as he saw on his rear view.

"Wait where did he go?!!!"

He then heard a combination sound of revs of a car's V8 and a Suzuki motor at the left side.

"It can't be!" The silver hair took a glance beside him.........

(BEAT DROPS!!!)

AND THE MERCEDES WAS RIGHT BESIDE HIM!!!! USING THE SMALL HILL ON THE INSIDE LOUIS PLACED HIS LEFT SIDE TYRES ONTO THE HILL WITH THE REST ON THE GROUND AND MANAGED TO LEVEL UP WITH THE R32 SQUEEZING IN THAT TIGHT SPACE!!!

"WHAT THE HELL??!!!" Clint yelled with all his might.

Louis the forced him to turn to the right to give him room. Clint then had no choice but to steer to the right trying to avoid the AMG. The double then got extremely close to the edge and crashed into a stray tree, disappearing into a million particles.

"So that was the image." Louis thought. "Looks like there's no stopping now!"

Both cars then entered a right corner at the same speed, their movement almost parallel due to both of them fighting for dominance of the lead at the same speed of 360km/h!!!!

"I WILL DEFEND THE LEAD WITH ALL I GOT!!!" Clint demanded as he floored the gas upon exit, pulling from the corner with his powerful turbo hissing loudly. The R32 manages to regain the lead and enters the corner at his fastest speed.
______________________________________

"*static* Their putting up an intense fight! Louis Flash broke the stalemate and is now fighting with Clint Rider for the lead! THEIR ABOUT TO FLY PAST INTO THE SUMMIT AS WELL!!! *static*" The radio exclaimed as the Team heard loud tyre squealing immediately.

They turned to the road ahead and saw the AMG battling it out with the R32!

The GTS-T then pulled before Clint downshifted ready to execute a 180 drift! But Louis sneak behind his blind spot.

Louis then remembers a similar scenario to this....

"WHAT THE HELL?! HE'S PARALLEL DRIFTING WITH ME!?????"

And the hoodie was about to do just that! He then accelerated and got side to side with the GTS-T on the same right lane as they were about to 180 into the cone in front of them.