Episode One (Clip Two)

JL began to do the countdown in Mandarin, the crowd cheering loudly before the boy had to yell over the crowd. "Alright everyone back off! The race is about to began!!"

----('Streets of fire' starts playing)----

"五 Wu (Five!!)" Louis looked confidently over at Thomas smiling, before looking over at the road ahead. Thomas was completely focused, keeping his eyes ahead.

"四 Shi (Four!!)" Thomas flipped his headlights on, before starting up the old but modernized central turbines of the FC. The blue Evo gauges on the FC's dashboard lighting up in front of his face.

"三 San (Three!!)" The BMW's monterous V12 engine sputtered to life, the crowd roaring for the two racers.

"二 Er (Two!!)" Thomas revved up the FC, making a loud jet engine like noise. Louis smiled. "This is gonna be fun."

"一 Yi (One!!) GO!!!!" The two cars flew off the line in an instant.

Thomas caused wheel-spin intentionally and let the i8 go ahead. Louis smiled further. "This is it. I'm racing the drift king!!"

Thomas observed from behind, as was his analytical prerogative. The right hairpin approached. Louis braked and shot around the curve, drifting the whole way. Thomas nodded. "Pretty decent. But you're no Ren Kogashiwa, kid." That was the previous drift king Thomas dethroned.

Thomas stayed attached to the BMW's tail, tailing him down the straight. Louis looked into his rear-view mirror, and grunted.

"Crap, that was a great right drift! And he's on my bumper?"

Thomas followed him the whole way through S-hairpins, analyzing each shift point perfectly, timing his brake to his.

"No way!!" Louis was astounded. "He's copying my drift??"

The i8 pulled away, the electronic turbocharger roared loudly. Louis downshifted and pulled the E-brakes. The BMW's tyres stalled as the car drifted into another right hairpin.

Thomas shrugged. "He's all right I guess. But he's making basic mistakes like not up-shifting during the acceleration portion. But I'm getting the feeling this Louis kid has something underneath him, like some sort of prodigal undertone. Maybe it'll take some...Unlocking."

The FC turbo drifted behind Louis so fast that the hoodie felt the FC's headlights behind him.

"HIS GETTING CLOSER?!" Louis yelled in disbelief. He quickly shifted and pushed the throttle. The i8 pulled away, but after each corner the FC would close the gap.

Louis shook his head. "I don't get it! I've won every mountain race I've ever had! Akihiro and Taiki were both heavily skilled!"

"And on top of all I raced a GODDAMNED LAMBORGHINI!!!! So How the hell can't I loose this damned FC??"

Louis looked over his shoulder, the FC wasn't leaving despite his amazing speed. "Damn! What does he know that I don't?"
_________________________________________
(Back at the summit)

"*static* Amazing! This is the first time I'm seeing Louis Flash trying so hard to ditch his opponent! The Drift King got skills!" The walkie-talkie announced.

"Damn! This is one hell of a race!" Joel exclaimed. "What do you think JL? Who will win?"

The blue hair shooked his head. "I don't know man! We all know Louis is the king of racing, but Sensei's kid takes this to a whole other level! The kid's drifts like art."
_________________________________________

Thomas looked at the bumper of the i8. "This kid's never taken a lesson from Takeshi." That was Thomas's mentor, an old wise man living on the hillside of Mount Komagatake.