Episode Nineteen (Clip One)

Episode cameo: Den1212

(18:00hrs, Gifu countryside, Japan)

The sun was setting on the countryside of Gifu. However, there was still a group of teens playing in the river and having a great time. Laughter filled the entire space.

David sat with his wife, Marion Friedland, a Argentinean women with light blue eyes, on two folded chairs. Both middle aged parents watched as their younger counterparts have fun in the river, splashing each other with water.

"Doesn't remind you of our youth." David asked his wife as they cuddled together. The Argentinean women smiled and kissed her husband gently on the cheek.

"Yes, it does." She said softly as they wind blew on them moments later.

Soon there was the sound of two men chucking. "Maybe our youth was a little to action packed with drifting!" Two middle aged men with a bottle of beer on both of their hands pointed out as they approached the Friedlands.

"Yeah," David replied chuckling as well with his former rivals in Touge racing. "I remembered like it was yesterday racing you two. Hinata and Derek."

While the middle aged parents had their chat. The river was getting chaotic with water everywhere.

A girl with long brown hair laughed as she splashed her boyfriend in the face. Thomas looked away and exchanged splashes with his girlfriend.

"Ha ha ha, Thomas!" Ayoko Tamayochi wailed as her boyfriend continued splashing water on her.

"Incoming!!!"

The two paused and looked for the source of the voice. They stared at river bank as a blonde haired teen came rushing into the water without warning.

"Oh crap!!!" Thomas wailed. As he moved Ayoko and got smacked in the face by the blonde hair.

"Hiro!" Thomas yelled at his blonde haired friend after getting bruised on his left cheek. "What was that for?!!"

"He he, sorry." The blonde apologize scratching his hair and sticking his tongue out.

"Damn would you guys ever grow up." A light brown hair said as he held a book under a tree. "You two are in your 20s this year and your acting like when we're recently graduated."

A hand then came and grabbed the book from the light brown hair. "Come on Asuo, we came here to have fun, not read some stupid novel."

"Hey, Danny!" Asuo turned to see his golden blonde hair American friend welding his novel behind the tree. "Give it back!"

"We're on vacation man! So let's have some fun." The American said proudly. 

"Guys, dinners ready!!" Three girls called the rest from the picnic table. The first had wavy silk blonde hair while the second and third girl had black raven ones.

The group in their 20s obeyed as they were starving. They got out of the river and wrapped themselves with towels.
_________________________________________
(At nightfall......)

"Mmm.... This is some nice barbeque." Hiro said with his mouth full of a piece of BBQ carp Thomas caught from the river.

"Bro swallow." Danny nudged his blonde haired on the elbow.

The blonde haired girl holding two plates of barbequed fish stopped abruptly with a smile on her face. "I'm glad my sweetheart like my cooking."

Hiro extended his arm and showed his girlfriend a thumbs up. "You're the best Senna!"