Episode Two (Clip One)

(22:00hrs, Tokyo, Japan)

Since the night was still young. The team (except Louis) went out for a drink. They chose a bar at the bustling city of Tokyo. 'The Rising Sun bar and restaurant' was the best in town.

"ようこそ yokoso (welcome!) " The Japanese bar attendant greeted the five racers. She was wearing the Japanese traditional dress with a blue pattern. "What can I get for you kind sirs?" She asked in a heavy accent as they sat on the bar in front of her.

"We'll have five beers please." Marcus politely said and winked, very gentlemen like.

The bar attendant giggled. "Sure, there are coming right up." And she went to prepare their drinks.

"So how you feeling getting your first taste of alcohol?" Marcus asked looking at JL and Joel. "Nervous?"

"Not really." Joel bragged. "I've taken small amounts since I was 15 in special occasions."

"You should ask JL, he's family strictly never allows their children to taste it until their about 18." The brown hair jabbed his hand lightly on JL's shoulder.

"I heard it's sweet, right?" JL asked turning to the team. "Would I like, get a hangover after this?"

The team laughed. "Of course not!"

Then, Joel's phone rang. "Hello?" He answered. The conversation wasn't good as Joel had a serious tone in his voice.

"We'll be there right away!" Joel said immediately. "Guys Louis is in trouble!"
______________________________________
Episode two ~ A Shocking
Discovery 💥
______________________________________

"Louis! Louis!" Mercy called out to his partner but there was still no reply.

"Louis answer me!!"

Beneath five metres from the ground. The unconscious hoodie lay. There were bruises in his lips and cheeks.
_________________________________________

"Louis Flash......" A voice echoed. The hoodie looked around, his surroundings was a dark void. There was nowhere to go.

"Who's there? Show yourself!!" The hoodie demanded. The voice just laughed.

"Relax Light element, you just had a long drop from the ground above." The voice shocked Louis.

"Am I dead?"

"Of course not, your just unconscious."

"Where am I?" Louis asked the voice.

The voice ignored that question. "Listen you don't have much time!" The voice said in a hurry. "When you wake up, there will be a ancient tablet around the area where you fell. I want you to take it and locate the Elemental Guardians scattered around the globe. Defeat all the guardians and then you will be given the location to the three rare elements; Magic, Earth and Smoke. That's all I'll say, good luck Louis Flash."

There were a million questions in Louis's head. He didn't wanted the voice to leave yet. "Wait, what the heck are you talking about! What are the elemental guardians, and how's there 3 more elements that hasn't been found?!"

Suddenly, Louis started to fall..........
_________________________________________

There were fire and rescue trucks outside the cave. People were rushing in and out to rescue Louis who was still trapped inside the cave. There were people watching too, with worried faces and heavy hearts. They prayed for Louis's safety.