Episode Ten (Clip Two)

----(Tension music II starts playing)----

The summit of Mount Baldy was crowded as hell. The number of people wanted to see the famous unbeatable racing expedition team of Elementals they kept hearing about. A team of five racers was hanging around the guardrail with their cars. The whine red GT-R was one of them. It parked with all its glory beside the guardrail.

The lead racer placed a cigarette in his mouth and lighted it with his lighter, flicking the metal cap opened. He had dark black hair and bloodshot red eyes. He wore a trench coat of the same colour of his hair to keep him warm from the fading winter mouths.

 He wore a trench coat of the same colour of his hair to keep him warm from the fading winter mouths

"They're coming," The black haired said as he stood up from the guardrail. "I can sense it."

"How sure can you be Loid?" His team member asked.

"Hear that?" The team then heard engine sounds coming in the distance. "It's gotta be them. Get ready."

And sure did a white BMW i8 showed along with a modified metallic blue GT-R R34 Skyline, a blue Honda S2000 and lastly a white Nissan NV350 supply van.

The gallery soon erupted as the four vehicles entered the summit. The team stared at their opponent's supply van which had a small logo of elementals pasted on the side door of both side's and also the team's name sticker on it. 'The Order of Elements'.

Loid, the team leader watched his opponents in awe

Loid, the team leader watched his opponents in awe. "So this is the famous racing expedition team I've been hearing about. Man, their so prepared for this, they even have a supply van for extra parts." 

The doors of the BMW i8 flipped opened like ones from a Lamborghini, revealing a black haired hoodie wearing sunglasses. Flash looked around at the sea is people cheering him and his team on. He let off a faint smile and then turned to his opponent.

The hoodie walked up to his trench coat wearing opponent casually.

"Louis Flash, a pleasure meeting you." The hoodie said as he extends his hand for a handshake. Loid gladly took it.

"Loid Newman. The pleasure is mine." He said. 

"I'm with the team called ' The Order of Elements' maybe you heard of us or not. But that doesn't matter right now, the important thing is where a team of Elemental Drifters that are formed to race against racers who are known as Elemental Guardians and collect what we came for, the tablet." Louis explained as the black plastic shades of his sunglasses reflected the lights of the lampposts.

Loid chuckled. "Well, you came to the right place. I'm the leader of a team called 'The Baldy Daredevils'. We're the locals here on Mount Baldy."

"And we have what you're looking for." Loid took out the glowing ancient rock from his back, revealing it to the crowd.

"Great." Louis lowered his shades, exposing his naked purple eyes. "Then let's get started by going for downhill runs so we can get the feel of the track and also get prepped for tomorrow's race. You wouldn't mind right?"

Loid looked at teammates and then turned back towards Louis. "With such politeness how could we refuse.  You and your team could use the track as long as you want."

"Great then it's settled," Louis said and walked to his team. And after half an hour later, the team took off for their runs. Their car's engines revving in the distance.

*song skip optional*

(Next clip)