Episode Twenty One (Clip One)

----('Tension music II starts playing)----

(Mount Sadamine, Japan)
(00:00hrs)

The night of the Sadamine was packed with people to the brim. There were people sighted spectating in almost all of the many hairpin and the straights.

The entire course seemed full with racing fans who wanted to see the ultimate battle or rematch of the two racing legends;

The Drift King vs The Light

Some of the spectators heard sounds of buzzing in the air. They fearfully ducked their heads for a second but realized the buzzing electrical whine was coming out from a drone flying above them. It has a mini camera attached as it will be live streaming the race.

Back at the summit where a group of racers are stationed. Thomas was preparing his Savanna Mazda FC3S for the race. The hood was opened for him to inspect the engine and parts.

The Order of Elements showed up on the summit as the crowd grew wild. A modified Nissan Skyline V35 350GT and R34 GT-R along with a white Nissan NV350 Van and finally a BMW i8 with a carbon fiber hood and wing.

They parked beside the guardrail and got out their cars. The sounds of cheers and fangirling in the atmosphere instantly made the racing scene more tense. Neither team could afford to lose.

It was going to be a fierce battle. Just Louis and Thomas settling their score they made a year ago.

The black haired hoodie got out his i8 and walked towards Thomas with his three friends; Asuo, Danny and Hiro. The cheers of the crowd had died down then.

Thomas glanced at and looked at his opponent's ride bring as intimidating as before.

"Louis Flash." Friedland greeted the hoodie as he approached.

"Ready to begin?" Louis questioned him.

"Sure I'm ready anytime." Thomas assured him. "Though I'm not surprised you choose this course for the race."

"Maybe it's because I wanted to see you at your full strength. You know these corners like the back of your hand, so it'll be the perfect opportunity to see how you really shine at your fullest.

"I see." The Drift King acknowledged. "The fact that you purposely choose this course because it's my mountain is brave to me but...."

"We'll see if your arrogance would cost you the match tonight." Thomas said with glowing crimson blue eyes. 

"Alright," Louis clutched his fist tightly.

"Oh and another thing," Louis then went inside his i8 and pulled out a blue Nitrous tank.

"I won't be needing this." He then tossed it to his team at the side where Joel managed to catch it.

"Let's do this."

There was no backing out now, both legends had trained hard day and night for the past week. It was time to see if their hard work paid off.

In a battle to see who's the fastest, and for Louis to get the final piece of his 6 month long puzzle.

Only one drifter can walk down the mountain a winner.

*Song skip optional*
_____________________________________
Episode Twenty One ~ Battle between the strongest!! 💪
______________________________________

(Next clip)