Episode Twenty Eight (Clip One)

The starry night of the Yokohama City was beautiful as night city lights shone the darkness around her.

But on the roads to her city, sounds of engine revving and tyre squealing filled it as two cars battled it out in pursuit of victory.

Joel shifts gears on the shift pedals of his steering and zoomed past Dave gaining the lead as well as resetting the time. Another 3 minutes to go.

The red RWS turned sharply avoiding traffic as it continued on the freeway.

JL and Louis was following behind, trying to catch up to see the race go on.

Suddenly, a group of other tuned cars came zooming past them at full throttle. Both JL and Louis alarmed at this.

"Who are they?!" The hoodie cried onto the radio.

"*static* I've got no idea. *static*" Clint claimed as he rode on Dino's WRX.

The three cars included a black Honda Civic EG6, a green Nissan Silvia S13 and finally a white R32 Skyline GT-R with a GT-wing on the back.

They then leveled with both Dave and Joel, menecing looks on their faces as the white GT-R then turned and side pressed Joel.

Sparks flew as Joel quickly regaining traction and cursed. "What the hell was that for?!"

"*static* Yo Dave, mind telling me who these assholes are??? *static*" The radio on the golden blonde hair's Porsche sounded.

"I think so yeah, these guys claim to be the second midnight club or some crap like that." Dave said as he eyes at the white GT-R which was their leader. The R32 was filled with stickers with a huge one on the side door that said;

Midnight club

"*static* Wait you don't mean the nutorious street racing gang that roamed the Wangan many years ago?*static*" 

"Yup that's the one."

"And it looks like we're 'trasspassing' into their territory."
______________________________________
Episode Twenty Eight ~ Straight line Dominance 🛣️🏁
______________________________________

(Next clip)