Episode Twenty Nine (Clip Three)

----(Montage music starts playing)----

Mr. Keener laid the chassis of the Mercedes AMG GT-R on the hydraulic jack. The team at ready to work on their new project.
______________________________________

The trio then lined up for their next target. The Black Stalion fired up for his next race against an Elemental Guardian.

"Come at me." Clint taunted his opponent.
______________________________________

"Alright guys we've only got three days left till Saturday comes rolling in." Airi announced. "So let's make the most out of this by making the ultimate drift machine for Louis-kun!"

The team: "Yeah!!"

"It's your call Louis," Airi said turning to the hoodie.

Grinding widely, Louis announced "Alright everybody let's do this!!"
______________________________________

The R32 and his MR2 Roadster opponent sat on the starting line revving their engines as their exhaust backfires repeatedly.

The starter then got into the starting for the countdown, Clint focusing on his Skyline.

"LET'S GO CLINT!!" Dino and Dave cheered for their friend.

"Let's crush this guy."
______________________________________

The team soon started by taking apart the broken front bumper and headlights, they soon replaced them with fresh new ones straight from Germany.

JL then used a power driver to screw and fastened the screws in their place in the front bumper as Joel took apart and replaced the headlights.
______________________________________

Clint drifted into the inside of a corner and passed his understeering MR2 opponent. The silver hair flooring the gas into the straights afterwards. He was unstoppable.
______________________________________

The team laughed as they joked around during their break. All of them having a great time.

Joel won a match of wrestle from JL easily and Louis with a little effort but lost to Rachel instantly. Many wondering if it was on purpose but Louis thought not, knowing her strength.
______________________________________

The GTS-T Skyline flew past traffic as he battled with a Lamborghini Gallardo. The driver sweating heavily trying to tailgate Rider ahead.

Clint then took the left lane of the highway passing a car and a huge bus going at the same speed together. The Gallardo that tried to pass him on the right lane braked and was blocked by the bus.
______________________________________

Mr. Kenner then placed on his protective mask and shone the blow torch onto the undercarriage of the AMG as it hung above the hydraulic jack.

He removed the stock exhaust and replaced it with a new silvery one. Louis helped carry the heavy old exhaust and threw it onto a pile of old rusted and damaged parts. He wiped the sweat from his forehead before getting a can of energy drink by Airi. Both of them smiled at each other.
______________________________________

Clint then battled with The mighty Drift King. Thomas drifted swiftly in his FC as Clint followed behind keeping up.

"Just one more target before Louis Flash."
______________________________________

The team was finishing assembling the Mercedes, Mr. Kenner finished installing all four tyres of the AMG. Marcus, Rhys and Prayter helped by installing lighter poly carbonated glass windows and swapping any heavy electrical components to reduce weight.