Episode Four

(London, United Kingdom)

The garage was damp, dark and dank. The sound of water droplets dripping from the pipe onto the ground was drowned by the clanking and whirring sounds of a part being installed into a car.

A gloss white Jaguar F-type to be specific. The lad in his 20s was alone, he was putting in a new supercharger that was just delivered. He had a feeling he would need all the horsepower he could get. He senses he's opponent coming to challenge him for it. He was ready.

"Oi Tony!" Another lad came into the garage. "The rock, it's glowing!" He wailed nervously.

"I've already known that dummy." The lad shrieked. "Then why would I spend my bloody money on the supercharger.

"Sorry bro I thought you haven't realized." The other dude apologized. "But you are ready for it right?"

"I'm as ready as ever." He said, closing the hood of his car. "Just you watch, me and my Jaguar are not gonna lose to them and let them that the rock."

Misty frost came out of the Jaguar. "Man I'm pumped! Let's do this!" The Jaguar said.

"I'm gonna show those wankers the power of the snow element Jaguar
F-type."

There was a photograph on the work table. It showed a group of young street racers taking a photo in a car meet. There was someone familiar in the group. It was Marcus with the group in the photo. However, there was a red cross covering his face as if someone did it on purpose.
_________________________________________
Episode Four ~  Backstabbing Bastard🔪
_________________________________________
(The next day....)

Louis and his team drove around the bustling streets of London.

However, they were stuck in the traffic due to the rush hour.

"Real genius Louis coming here at 4 o'clock afternoon," JL complained in his Skyline GT-R.  In front the R34, Joel was riding with Marcus in his R35, listening to the BBC on the radio.

"......And for today's news. Traffic is unimaginable today with cars stretching from the east of London to the center...."

"Damn it this sucks!" Joel complained. "We've been here for half an hour already. Typical London traffic!"

Marcus ignored him and stared out the car's window, spacing out.

Joel took noticed. "Hey man, you ok?"

Finally, the Brit spoke. "It's been awhile since I've been back here."

"Wait what are talking about?" Joel asked. "Weren't you always have been staying in London?"

"No, I actually stay and work in Japan now." The purple hair explained. "It's been so long since I last set foot here."

"How long has it been?"

"Sorry?"

"How long have you left London?"

Marcus sighed. "It's been five years."

"Five years?!" Joel exclaimed.

"I left England when I was your age, so this year I'm 24." The Brit accelerated a bit when there was an open gap between the car in front of him.

"I wanted to forget everything I left behind here. Start a life a new. But I can't seem to run away from it....."

"From them."

"Who's them?" Joel asked. Marcus hesitated.

"Oh! Nothing. It's nothing." He said immediately. "Oh, by glory, an exit!"