Episode Twenty Nine (Clip Four)

----('Youngblood' starts playing)----

Tyre squealing filled the mountain roads below the team as they were curious of who was tearing up the roads below them. Soon the radio started blaring loudly. The staff member sounded frantic and spooked.

"*static* Holy smokes! A white car just came by at full throttle into the corner!! I've never seen such percision of handling into a corner like that!! *static*"

"He's coming." Joel stood up from his place and looked onto the road ahead of him. "In fast."

"Could you tell us what the make of the car was?" Clint asked onto the walkie talkie.

"*static* I don't know man! It flew by at a very fast speed! All I know that it was white! *static*"

Below the crowd went wild, cheering and whistling upon seeing the white car cornering past them so quickly that made their hairs flew. It was stopping for nothing, it had a mission.

"Whoa, that's fast!!!" A bystander comments.

The summit was able to hear the car now,  the crowds attention quickly turned into the corner after the first straights. Something is gonna blow past at full speed.

"Here he comes!!" A staff yelled.

"The ultimate legendary racer who beaten the Darkness." JL said looking onto the road. "He has arrived."

"Louis Flash is here." Joel quoted.

(Song chorus kicks in)

*EEEEEEEEEE!*

The Mercedes AMG GT-R showed up at the corner drifting in slow motion. Louis' and Airi's hair flying as the wind whipped through them. Both having serious expressions.

"Flash...." Clint's eyes glowed a dark purple with greed. He wanted to have it all.

A white tail of glowing Light was seen on Louis' eyes as he drifted in slow motion.

"Here I am."

Time resumes as the AMG then drove onto the straights, he's headlights flashing onto the various members of his crew. All with face expressions of proudness. They were rooting for him.

Doing a 180° behind, Louis parked next to Clint's GTS-T on the starting line. The crowds cheers sounded and filled the mountain with noise.

The Light has arrived

(Music fades)

"Dramatic entrance you got there." Clint commented as soon as Louis got off his new AMG GT-R. "That V8 I gave you sounds perfect."

"I feel sad having to beat such a beast I help you build."

"Thanks Clint." Louis surprisingly said. "For everything."

"Today we may battle to our limits like road warriors but you and I we're on the same page. That's to be the fastest racers in the world. It's unfortunate we have to fight to the bitter end for that title."

"Well, nothing's more sweeter than racing." Clint said. "Shall we began brother."

"Sure." Louis agreed. "But before that." The hoodie then bowed down in front of the shocked silver hair. He then realized a second later and bowed back.

The crowd was stunned, they were expecting a toxic fight of dirty comments or insults. But it was different. Instead, it looked more like the two respected each other before dueling to the death. Like martial artist before a match.