Episode Thirty (Clip Three)

----('Back on the Rocks' starts playing)----

JL: "There's that Beethoven music again."

Joel: "IT'S BACH!!" *yells with red eyes*

The two cars flew up the mountain, it was the start of the second run. Louis now as the chaser and Clint in the lead.

The menacing RB26 exhaust note roared through the straights. Clint shifting into fifth gear, holding a solid lead. The AMG GT-R followed behind, Louis shifting up from the shift pedals.

"Thon De hee Iche!" Clint chanted an ancient spell loudly as his dark purple aura emitted brightly, clearly seen from Louis behind.

"!!???!"

"Bet you never seen this coming Louis!"

In front, there wasn't just a single R32 Skyline anymore but another one almost identical with the same paint job popped beside Clint's GTS-T immediately.

(Beat drops)

The R32 then dived into the corner gripping with the other R32 beside it keeping at the same speed.

Louis behind braked and slowed down still shocked at the sudden events.

The crowd watched the whole scene played out into the corner as both cars flew past them quickly.

"This match is mine." Clint demanded mentally as he steered through a corner with his double. Louis gripped through it behind with a 5 second gap struggling to keep up with the R32.
______________________________________

"*static* I've got no idea what just happened! Another identical black R32 appeared right next to The Black Stalion and seems to be totally blocking Louis Flash from behind! *static*"

"What in the bloody hell is that?!!!" Marcus wailed, seeing two R32s now.

"I know that spell." Airi claimed, confusing the team.

"It's basically a spell that copies the original into another similar image. The image will then copy whatever the original does like a huge mirror reflection."

"Airi how could you know this?" JL asked shocked.

The purple hair only turned as her hair swung behind. "Cause I'm a magic element." That sentence shocked the team.
______________________________________

Louis was now falling behind. He tried to floor the gas to keep up, shifting into fifth gear on the straights.

At the next scene, Louis couldn't believe his eyes, the R32s started changing sides on the straightaways. Clint steered his car to the left passing his image like as if was nothing and his image moved to the right. He then switched back to the left as his image done the other way.

Both cars did the same thing for about five rounds before stopping. The new position was know confusing to the hoodie.

"Which ones which?" He mumbled, looking the two R32s in front of him. "Damn I can't go for the pass if he's blocking me like this!"

"Screw it I'll go with this one!" Louis then tried to cut straight into the left lane thinking the left R32 was his image.

*BANG!*

The Mercedes collided with the bumper of Clint's Skyline, denting it a little. Louis soon slowed down after the bump cursing.

"Crap he weighs more than me, if I bump him like that again I'll be sure to slow down a lot!"

"Wrong one Flash." Clint taunted. "Now try again."

The R32s then started to change sides again. It's a 50/50 risk deciding which ones the image or really Clint.