Episode Fourteen (Clip Two)

----('High speed monster' starts playing)----

Both Camaro and V35 flew past the straights at full throttle. Max picking up speed quickly, the Camaros pistons moving like crazy.

The Chevy Camaro began pulling away, shocking Joel and making him grunt.

"He's fast!!"

The gap was widening, Max shifted into fourth gear and floored it. The rumble of the V8 fading from Joel.

"Full throttle baby!" Max claimed as he steered lightly at a mid highway corner. Gripping the whole way.

Joel entered the corner without braking but only counter steered heavily, throwing his grip on the steering fully. The V35 drifted behind, when it started to head towards the outside, Joel downshifted a gear to eliminate the understeer and correct his line.

"5000, 6000, 7000RPMS! upshift!" Joel shifted into fifth gear and floored the gas. The air craving through the Skyline's aerodynamic body as it chased after the black 1969 Chevy Camaro Z/28.

Max continue to accelerate. The Camaro backfires loudly as it dodges a truck by centimeters. Max steering his car as less as possible to maintain his top speed.

"I got this match in the bag!!!" He demanded confidently. "There's no way that V35 is catching up!!"

Then, suddenly the highway curved into a right corner catching the spiked hair off guard.

"Crap!!" He braked cutting his speed and gripped along the highway corner losing tremendous speed. Max controlled the steering furiously.

Joel concentrated, he tapped the braked and did a understeer drift. Increasing his speed in the corners and closing the gap by two seconds during the drift, his rear tyres screaming behind.

*EEEEEEEEEE!!!!*

The right corner continued to go on. Joel's corning speed was faster than Max and was closing in.

"How long does this corner last??!!!" The spiked hair yelled angrily as held the steering.

Joel smiled. "This is one of the longest corner of the whole course. Right now we're going around a loop of 180° degrees. Must have caught you off guard as you entered at a speed like that." The 350GT was right at the Camaro's rear bumper.

After the long 180° degrees loop, Max punched the gas, accelerating from 180 to 250km/h in five seconds! The Camaro began to pull leaving Joel behind by it's demonic horsepower.

"That Camaro is fast! That definitely isn't any ordinary 5.0 liter L14 V8. It must be heavily tuned!" Joel saw the black Chevrolet pulling away. "But the race has just began!" He demanded to himself and punched the gas, keeping up with the Camaro.

A S shaped corner came. Max braked and gripped through them with difficulty while Joel cornered with much speed and agility.

At the next straight, Max clutched and shifted. His secondary speedometer on his dashboard rose from 270 to 290km/h.

 His secondary speedometer on his dashboard rose from 270 to 290km/h