Episode Twenty Eight (Clip Five)

(02:00hrs)

The four cars then returned to the Daikuko parking lot. The rest of the group anxiously waiting for the results. Even Airi and the girls had shown up.

"Joel!" Rachel yelled for boyfriend as he got out from the Audi.

"Are you hurt? Or anything??" She asked him frantically.

"Calm down Rachel I'm fine." The brown hair assured her. He could see the cute expression in her eyes when she worries for him.

"Well then that comes down to the second thing that concerns us." Airi barged in the conversation. "Who won?"

Everyone they grew silent as the group stared at the two racers with the sharpest tension atmosphere arou.....

"Quit the drama guys I won." Joel said cutting eruptedly.

A/N: ("Ok then guess I won't need my superb writing skills!") *Rage quits*

"Joel won?" Marcus questioned before getting a nod from the brown hair.

The group looked at each other before celebrating in joy and laughter.

"WE WON!!"

But as the rest celebrated, Dave slowly approached Dino and Clint in a guilty manner.

"Sorry guys I've used those civilians to my advantage." Dave apologized. "Guess I didn't kept my promise."

"It's ok man," Dino said. "If I were you, I wouldn't had think twice before unleashing anything I've could possible got to stop my opponent."

"Just don't do that again." Clint demanded. "You scared us half to death man."

"Thanks guys." The golden blonde sighed in relief. "For understanding."

"So what do we do now? We're basically beaten two to three." The aussie states.

"Then we'll just have to get even with them." The silver hair said eying at the group celebrating their victory.

"With my R32 Skyline."