Episode Twenty Six (Clip Six)

----('Kinema' starts playing)----

 "It's as clear as not calling the R35 a skyline." The voice said. "You've shown me so many amazing things JL."

"You've shown me sympathy when I made you crash, you've shown me to love your enemies when you protected me from those agents, you've shown me what was right other than to continue with Mr. Alex's ways and you've shown me forgiveness."

JL stood his ground shocked, he legs then slowly made it's way to the bed.

"Then you've shown me incredible techniques to improve my skills in racing even though I forced you, you've shown me that I didn't have to let my past to drag me down but to let my future shine like a diamond."

Katie was sitting on her hospital bed still wearing her hospital pyjamas but with her long blue hair laid on her body beautifully. "And finally you've shown me your true feelings to me when you confesses to me on that lake which gave me true happiness."

"So that the hint already, baka  バカ (idiot)." Her cute expression soften JL's heart instantly.

"Katie..." He stared at the light blue hair.

"What happened??" She spoke. "All I remembered was being trapped in the trunk of a car and then having a really weird dream."

JL then stopped close to her bed with eyes teary of emotions.  

"Why are you crying are you ok?" Katie asked concerned.

JL didn't say anything, it was all too overwhelming for him at the moment.

"Go get her tiger." Louis smiled at the scene with his arms crossed.

"Shark you mean." Joel claimed, mentioning the blue hair's aura.

JL ignored the two and got on his knees next to Katie. 

And did manage to let out....

"Welcome back, Katie."

That sentence immediately got Katie tearing as well. Her memory came back to her like a flood. "Jiang......"

The dark blue hair then went and hugged his lover tightly. "I missed you Katie." He threw her in an embrace which made her cry too. The light blue hair then started to wail loudly and hug her dear Jiang on the chest with waters of salt failing from her eyes onto her cheeks.

Louis: " Got to admit this is beautiful--" 

Joel: "I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry."

 Louis: *looks at Joel* "Are you crying?!"  

Joel: "No I'm sweating through my eyes!!!!!" 

Louis then noticed that Airi and Rachel had entered the room on the doorstep to check out the commotion. 

"This must be some miracle of love." The purple hair jap gasped with her hands on her mouth as she saw her friend had awoken.

"What bloody miracle or not! *sob* I'm not crying in public!" Rachel tried hard to hold her tears but they kept flooding.
______________________________________
(Rio De Janeiro)
(04:00hrs)

Dino placed down his smartphone ending a call, smiling smugishly over a good news. He and the trio were hanging on the guardrail of the canyons, overlooking the night skyline of Rio.

"Hey I heard JL's girlfriend just woken up from her coma." The white hair said.

"If this were some anime or light novel that would be really cliche." Dave urged as he leaned on his silver Carrera GT3. "But I'm glad for the dude."

Clint grinned and then looked at the scenery of Rio.

"Well, at least this takes away the pain of our lost tonight."  He said before flipping his silver hair in style.
______________________________________

JL and Katie let go of each other embrace, their eyes locking on each other despite the tears.

"I'll give you my life Katie." JL said. "I know it's late to say it now but I don't care anymore, I'll die if I kept myself from saying this to you."

"I love you."

The light blue hair touched his cheek with both her hands dearly. Her blue eyes locking into JL's of the same colour.

"Me too Jiang." 

"H-hey," JL choked on his tears. "JL is fine."

"I'd rather call my lover by his real name, no need to hide it with a nickname anymore." Katie said. "Jiang is a very beautiful name to me."

They both then shared a kiss, lips touching one another gently, both no longer rivals no more but a sweet couple. 

They kissed into the night not wanting to let go. Joel and Rachel started crying with each other as Louis and Airi smiled at the scene, admiring it from the distance.

(The End)