Episode Three

(Saitama City Hospital, 04:00 hrs)

The rainy season was back once again. A thunderstorm was occurring outside the Saitama City Hospital. The raindrops fell on the window of Louis' room. He was fast asleep.

"Louis......."

"Who's there?"

"Louis, the stone it's your only guide to the first guardian. You must gather one of each the six elements to activate the tracker. Good luck."

"No! Wait!"

Louis: "GWAHHH!!!"

Louis waken up in shock. He looked around his surroundings, he was still in the hospital.

"It was just a dream?!" Louis mumbled bewildered. "But it seemed so real."

He touched his forehead. "I must be losing myself. Better get some rest."

"Huh?!"

Louis turned and saw the tablet on the floor beside him. Glowing.

"No way......."
______________________________________
Episode Three ~ Pieces to the
puzzle ♞
______________________________________
(11:00 hrs, somewhere deep underground......)

As soon as the huge elevator doors open and a white i8 came out of it, revving the engine loudly. Louis came out of the BMW, looking anxious.

His team was waiting for him there. They had arrived when Louis gave the call. Airi was there too.

"Louis is anything wrong?" JL asked

"Yeah, what's so urgent bro?" Joel leaned on his 350GT.

"Guys, last night the voice spoke to me again." Louis sounded serious. The rest leaned forward to hear him.

"It told me to how to activate the tablet and it said I needed to find and locate the first guardian," Louis said as he took out the ancient stone tablet and placed on a big round table in front of him.

"Louis," Joel began. "This stone thingy is just a myth. Not counting the Dark Elements, there is only six elemental races. Light, fire, water, wind, ice and electricity. There no such thing as an other three more elemental races."

"But I really did encounter the same voice!" Louis demanded. "Twice!"

"Dude, this stone tablet you took is just a normal piece of rock." JL assured his friend. "If there were another three more elemental races, the Elemental Drifters would have discovered them by now. I'm telling you it's just a hoax."

"The reason they hadn't been found yet is because their hiding." Louis desperately said. "That's why the stone tablets are made to locate them."

Joel: "Then what about the voice? You sure you weren't dreaming about it?"

Louis: "Oh don't you get me started on that again."

Prayter was getting bored of the situation, he went to placed his left hand onto the table.

But he didn't realize that he put his hand on the stone tablet and it started to glow really bright.

"Prayter," Marcus looked at him. "Your aura it's glowing!"

The red hair emitted his gray aura without him even noticing. He looked at the palm of his right hand and realized it glowing.

"Whoa!!!" He jumped and the aura faded. The team began to wonder what had just happened.