Episode Seventeen (Clip one)

Episode cameo: ZacharyChin

----(Tension music II starts playing)----

(Hakone Nanamagari, Japan)
(22:00hrs)

The summit of the mountain was filled to the brim with spectators. Another match of The Order of Elements was to began.

The five cars rolled up from the bottom of the hill, a Nissan R35 GT-R, a BMW i8 and a heavily modified Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Z-Tuned came into the summit and parked beside the guardrail.

"They're here." Said a man in Japanese, he was wearing all black which consists his suit, trousers and shades. An earpiece attached around his ear like ones from a professional bodyguard. "Inform Mr. Yoshi." He spoke in Japanese into the radio.

The team came out of their cars and looked around for their opponents cluelessy. But they only find a bunch of men in black standing beside three black BMW M5s.

Then, a bodyguard came to Louis and the team. He was almost similar to the rest of the guards but he wore a navy blue collar shirt instead with both his sleeves folded to his elbows. He also wore shades but his face had more facial hair and was more manly looking.

"You must be the famous Louis Flash am I correct?" The bodyguard asked without a hint of hesitation.

The hoodie only nodded once slowly. "Yeah, that's us."

The bodyguard then murmured something into his earpiece. The team wondered what it was when they heard a sound of engine revs.

A metallic gray Nissan Fairlady 350Z with a carbon fiber hood and GT wing flew past and parked next to the black M5s. The team eyes widen at such a coincidence as a black haired jap walked up to his old rival who beaten him two years ago.

"Nice to be seeing you again Flash." Taiki greeted. "Miss me?" He extended his arms in a handshake.

"Hey, Taiki." Louis accepted the handshake gladly. "I'm surprised to see you here."

"Are you our next opponent tonight?" The hoodie asked.

Taiki chucked a little as he brushed through his charcoal black hair. "I would gladly be, but I'll pass. Your real opponent is my cousin." The black hair claimed as the group stood where they were confused.

"Your cousin?"

As soon as they said that, one of the doors of the M5s opened, revealing a slender man with golden blonde hair, he wore a blue buttoned shirt along with a loose red tie along with a dark coat. His pupils were emerald green as it stared at The Order.

"Hello there," The golden blonde began

"Hello there," The golden blonde began. "I'm Ryoichi Yoshi, it's a pleasure meeting you."

"Hold on," Marcus said. "You're Ryoichi Yoshi?! The son of the Yakuza mob boss Takahiro Yoshi?!"

The bodyguards then felt threatened  and was resting their hands on their gun holsters before Ryoichi had to raise his hand to stop them.

"Sorry for the hostility," The heir to the Yakuza apologized. "And yes. I am that Ryoichi Yoshi, son of Takahiro Yoshi." He spoke in prefect English.

"And I'm here to challenge you Order of Elements."

Louis stepped forward. "Great, then should we get started with the practise rounds. We wouldn't want to waste our time here right?"

Ryoichi stood there and began to chuckle and then laugh uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You think I'm just gonna let you waltz on my mountain and tell me to play by your rules??" Ryoichi claimed. "Well guess what sissies, this is my mountain so we're gonna go by my rules."

He then pointed at the team with sinister eyes. "And since you're a undefeated racing team, I demand we race tonight without practise runs wherever you like it or not." He said smiling gleefully.

(Music Ends)
______________________________________
Episode Seventeen ~ Yakuzas and Hypercars 🕴️
______________________________________

"A race right now??"  Prayter the red hair asked bewildered. 

The heir nodded. "Yes, I'm going to put you to the test. To see if your worthy to call yourselves undefeated."

"What a jerk, wait till we beat him and he'll be eating his words." Joel murmured to the team.

"Yeah, but who's willing to take this hell of a risk?" Rhys asked. "It's impossible to race without any practise runs or knowledge of the course."

"I'll go."

The team turned to JL, all fired up for a race.

"I've most experience in the Japanese mountain roads like this." He concluded. "So I'll race for this round."

"Alright then it's your call man." Louis agreed and turned to Ryoichi.

"We accept your challenge."

"Well gladly, you sure got balls." Ryoichi replied as he signaled his bodyguards. "Perhaps you want to know what car you might be up against. Would hurt right?"

The bodyguard nodded once and went to the back of a truck. Another bodyguard then pushed a button inside the truck and the hatch behind opened slowly. The insides of trailer was nothing but pitched black until two monster headlights flashed from the darkness and emerged slowly.

JL and the team widened their eyes as a red supercar with a black racing strip in the middle came down the trailer and made the crowd stare at it in awe.

"A Koenigsegg Agera R??!!!" Marcus wailed, being an expert in supercars because of his dark past.

"You're insane!!" JL instantly yelled at the golden blonde haired heir. "A supercar like that would easily make about 800 horsepower stock and that catastrophic for the downhill! You won't have enough stopping power into a corner going at a disgusting speed like that!! You'll fly off the mountain!!"

"Oh, what do you think of me as chump?!" Ryoichi walked to the blue hair. "I've been training on this mountain for as long as I can remember to master this kind of speed on a mountain road."

"Thus, my Agera ain't equipped with some dirt cheap grim reaper death brakes. I'm talking about racing brakes here, that could withstand the heats over 4000 Celsius. And also I have a 200 kilogram weight reduction." He claimed.

"And for your info, this here ain't a supercar it's a hypercar." Ryoichi added. He then pointed angrily at The Order of Elements with a face of insult and hate. "Don't go making an excuse just because you don't wanna race me. We'll battle and I'm gonna win." The heir then went into his Koenigsegg and revved the twin turbo V8 engine loudly before proceeding into the starting line.

"So what do you think JL?" Joel asked his blue hair friend. "Are you up for this?"

JL opened the door to his Skyline. "I'm still gonna race the guy no matter what."

"But if he insists in racing in that jet plane....."

"He's gonna get himself killed."

Next clip