Episode Twenty (Clip Two)

----(Montage music starts playing)----

(Montage begans)
(Mount Komagatake, Japan)

Takeshi placed various of gardening tools in front of puzzled Louis.

"You need to do some more gardening and meditating grasshopper." He instructed the hoodie. "And then when your ready, you can only test your seed in action."

"This is gonna be a long day..." Louis sracthed his hair.

"So are you down for it?" Master Takeshi asked.
______________________________________
(Somewhere in Saitama)

Thomas stepped in the gym with his three buds; Hiro, Asuo and Danny.

They looked around in awe at the place being heavily equipped. There were dumbbells, treadmills and weights etc.

"Man, is this a little too overkill?" Danny asked his friend.

"Well, I'd gain a lot of weight sitting in the office everyday so this might work out for me to lose some pounds." Thomas replied.

"But are you ready for it?" Hiro asked. "For Louis Flash?"
______________________________________

Louis and Thomas: *answers in different places* "I'm ready as I ever will be!!"
______________________________________
(Day 1)

Louis started out with some gardening activities to harness his kick better. Even though he thought it was a complete waste of time.

He carefully help trim Takeshi's Bonsai trees and tended the ride paddies.

After that with some meditating as some annoying files started circling around him. Then a chopsticks zoomed across Louis and snatched the fly away. Takeshi timed the opportunity perfectly and handed Louis his chopsticks. Promping him to try it."

And Louis thought it was all real dumb.

But he didn't knew that all these simple tasks helped control his body better.
_______

Thomas ran swiftly on the treadmill. His friends watched and was amazed at how much stamina he had in him.

Friedland soon increased pace, he began to run faster shocking the group.

And then faster.....

And faster.......

"Thomas I think that's too much!" Hiro warned his American friend but Thomas kept going until the treadmill had reached it's max level.

By now, The Drift King's legs were blurring. His new Elemental power abled him to run at this insane speed.
_______
(Day 2)

*Whack!!*

*Whack!!*

The bamboo sticks vibrated heavily as they collided on one another. Louis tried desperately to block his master's attacks but Takeshi managed to earn a few hits and Louis fell hardly on the ground.

Airi came and offered help but Louis refused insisting on standing up by himself.

"So how does this help me with my training again?" He asked the wrinkly Drift master.

"Nothing, it's just that I like to see you fall." He answered as Louis gave him a frown.

"Ok ok you got me." Takeshi admitted. "This is part of your training."
_______

Thomas laid on the mat and did a series of sit-ups. His sweat accumilated but he kept on to ignore it and continue on.
_______
(Day 3)

Louis jogged with ease in the morning as he carried heavy Takeshi on his back. The hoodie managed three rounds around the garden while carrying the damn heavy old man. He was getting stronger.
_______

Louis then passed through the obstacle course which was a dozen of 5 meter tall bamboo pillars above the ground.

He leaped and jumped, managing to grab the edge of the last pillar and pulling himself up to finish.

"Yeah!!" He yelled with a raised fist.
_______

Thomas lifted the dumbbell with much effort. His friends cheering him on after his 50th rep. The Drift King had broken his own record by 40 reps as he had never worked out this heavily before.
_______

Louis was meditating beside his master under his favorite tree until he heard water flow.

The hoodie opened his eyes to see Airi washing his BMW i8. She threw a bucket of water on it and took a sponge, scrubbing the metallic white chassis.

And when she started scrubbing the hood in circles the Drift master had already laid on the ground having a classic nose bleed when he saw her moving her behind. Louis signed.
_______

He then battled with Takeshi with their bamboo sticks and was successful at knocking him out. Louis then offered the drift master a hand who he took it gladly.

"You have improved a lot grasshopper." Takeshi smiled.

"But are you ready for your final test?"

(Song skip optional)

Next clip