Episode Six (Clip Two)

----(Tension Music plays)----

(22:00 hrs, summit of Tianmen Mountains)

Louis and his team appeared in their cars, the headlights flashed into the darkness of the mountain pass as they turned into a parking lot.

Zhong, the team leader came out of his 350Z and walked towards the four unknown cars that parked.

He was startled a bit to see a familiar teen with black hair and a hoodie who always shown up on television. Flash came out of a heavily modified V35 Skyline along with a brown hair teen wearing glasses and another blue haired male. Three of them were 19 years of age.

"Louis Flash of the Elemental Drifters, It's an honor meeting you, My name is Zhong." He spoke in English with an accent.

"Pleasure meeting you." Louis greeted the man. "I'm assuming you're the leader of 'The Angels of the Heavenly Gate'."

"Yes, that's correct." The middle-aged man said. "We'll be the ones going against you. To defend our turf and the scared ancient rock you came for."

"He's pretty bright." Joel stood amazed.

"Yeah, that's what we're here for," JL said.

"Anyway, is it ok if you would give my team tonight to have a little test run downhill, so we can get the feel of the course and get prepared for tomorrow's big race," Louis told the man.

Zhong looks at his teammates who nods. "Sure, we won't mind."

"Great." Louis and Zhong shook hands.

"By the way, do you have your ace ready?" Zhong asked the hoodie. "To compete against our elemental guardian?"

"It really depends on what you throw at us. If your ace who is the elemental guardian has a poor or average speed then we'll send our average racers in. But if you locals do prove yourself worth racing."

"I wouldn't hesitate to join the fight against that guardian." Louis shone his bright aura that shocked and worried the Zhong's teammates.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to see who you're up against." Zhong stepped aside, revealing a handsome man with hazelnut brown hair and green eyes in his early 20s.

" Zhong stepped aside, revealing a handsome man with hazelnut brown hair and green eyes in his early 20s

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Nice to meet you." Huang offered his hand to Louis.

"Are they for real? This is the elemental guardian we're up against. I thought the gas station manager told me it was a girl."

Louis took the hazelnut hair's hand awkwardly. "A pleasure."

"Was the manager lying to me?"

"I'm not the real driver though, I'm just the navigator." The hazelnut claimed.

"Oh, Xiao-Lin stop hiding behind me." Huang annoyingly said to his sister behind him. "It's a little rude here, go introduce yourself."

"Oh ok~" A young girl with blonde hair and cute little green eyes came out of her brother's back and showed herself.

The Elemental Drifters: Second Stage (2018 Edition)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें