Episode Thirty (Clip Six)

----(Tension music I starts playing)----

After the intense second round, the two drivers then proceeded onto the third round. Louis ran a pretty solid lead, now he was drifting into the corners instead of gripping.

Clint kept the chase and managed to finish the uphill and downhill without any change of position.

The fourth round then kicked in, both cars running it like the rest of the rounds.

And then the fifth round came.....

And so on......
______________________________________

"Damn how long has it been?" Mr. Kenner asked while looking out his watch for a glance of the time. "There's been no changes in their position since."

"What round has it been even?" JL asked with his hands on his hips. "Forth, fifth? I lost count." Joel described as he started counting his fingers.

"Looks like Clint's plan of ending this race as soon as possible turned into the other way round." Airi added glancing at the road below her. "It's now an all out endurance race."

"Both drivers not only have to face physical intensity of the car or the consecutive corners coming at them but also deal with the enormous amount of g-force pushing them from side to side which will drain both of them soon during the race."

"There's no escaping from a problem like that in an endurance race, even the best racers would have packed their bags and leave by now. Those two are really fighters I guarantee you."
______________________________________

Louis was then zooming past calmly downhill on the straightaways as the chaser. He could feel his eyes twitching while watching the R32 in front of him, they begged for a rest but one second of shut eye was critical at the moment and could send him off a cliff.

"It's no good," Louis thought. "This is awful I feel like I'm going to pass out any second here."

"But the race isn't over yet, the winner is the racer with the most stamina. If I'd back out now I'll lose this."

"Even for a second I fall back he's gonna pull away."

The GTS-T menacing taillights flashed red unexpectedly in front of Louis, catching him off guard as he steered into a braking drift to keep up.

A corner came ahead, a sharp left. The R32 up front then brakes the exhaust emitting a hiss and then turning into an arc drift with tyres squealing behind.

 Louis corners swiftly but the hoodie noticed something off while counter steering.

"CRAP! The tyres!!" He noticed himself sliding a little on the corner, he then regained traction a sped off onto the straights. The sounds of his V8 screaming into the night.

"I can feel the front tyres slipping! This NA V8 was lighter then the stock one but that's not enough on a course like this."

"I'm so out of energy and was so focused onto the road that I'd didn't realize this!"

The Mercedes then understeering heavily into a hairpin trying to follow. But then Louis noticed something that the R32 was facing as well.

Clint heavily counter steered to the next hairpin to fight his car understeering.

"He has the same problem as me." The hoodie concluded.

Clint steered his R32 through the corner doing it's arc drift, he then spoke mentally in his mind.

"Damn, I can barely keep my focus on the road. Can't even remember what round this is."

"I'm tired but so is he,"

"At this stage of the race it's much more exhausting to follow then it is to lead." Clint explains mentally as both his and the AMG started blurring as they went in a woozy manner as if a drunk was watching the race. "Cause no matter the difference in speed he can't possibly find an opening to pass me."

"The only way to lose this race now is to fall behind which gives me the advantage now. All I need to do is continue with my sudden unpredictable jumps of speed after the corners to throw him off his rhythm and pace. If he manages to keep up I'll use my illusion blockage to block him and surprise him. Then he'll fall behind," 

"And I'll win."

(Song skip optional)

(Next clip)