Episode Thirty (Clip Two)

----('Gimme the Night' starts playing)----

Tyre squealing filled the background of Hakone, covering the calls of the forest and replacing it with mechanical whirls of the pistons, exhaust notes and tyre screaming.

At the entrance of a corner, the Mercedes AMG GT-R came in fast, a Black GTS-T behind giving chase. Louis was leading the first round with Clint as the cat.

"First round, just run like how you always do." Louis told himself. "Get your rhythm and stick to it."

Clint followed the engine swapped Mercedes behind. His RB26 swapped R32 GTS-T was unstoppable.

The drone above tried to follow the two cars drifting flawlessly into the corners.

"Amaing both cars are going all out on their final race!" The same female reporter from the Battle of the Earth exclaimed. "Both of them going all out with no signs of stopping!!"

"This is the final battle where both magic and Light collide!!!"

Louis glanced at his rear view seeing Clint behind before stepping on the gas and accelerating. The AMG GT-R pulling away for a bit, it's revs rising before the hoodie shifted gears using the pedal shifter.

A corner then appeared ahead. A sharp left. The crowd of bystanders iched to see the racers go all out at the first corner. They could see the bright headlights emerging from the darkness.

"HERE THEY COME!!"

"Damn, both cars are heading straight into the curve at full speed!

"Man this is going to be a hell of a race!"

The hoodie headed in quickly before downshifted twice and hard braking, the AMG seen doing light drifts into the curve as the tyres squealed loudly.

Clint was out of sync from Louis as he did a more wider aggressive drift into the corner. The silver hair pulling the handbrake into the drift. The crowd screaming for the two cars before they left.

The next corner came ahead, Louis only braked and entered the corner. He turned the steering left and powered through the curve. The Suzuki hybrid V8 screaming into the night.

"He's gripping huh?" The silver hair asked as he tailgated. "It's probably because he's in a heavier car. Well I've got a lighter chassis so I'll tear this corners with all I've got."

"Amazing," A staff said into his radio. "The black GTS-T seems to be all over the place behind. But AMG remaining calm and not attacking the corners too aggressively."

Louis then steered his AMG GT-R into a right curve. The center console told his steering angle was a 20° degree. The white Mercedes gripped through the corner.

Clint behind clutched before downshifted

Clint behind clutched before downshifted. He drifted naturally through the turn keeping up with Louis. The silver hair's eyes locked onto the bumper of the AMG. Not letting them go.
______________________________________
(At the summit....)