Episode Twenty Six (Clip Five)

Katie opened her eyes slowly, her eyes settled on the wall above her, a familiar white with a ceiling fan slowly spinning. The clock in her room ticked loudly covering the sound of the sluggish moving blades. 

She was her old room in her aunt house. She thought she had a huge nightmare and had just awoken from it but a sudden headache made her remember all the events that was gonna happen before this.

She felt something on her hand, opening them to take a look she found a key. It wasn't any ordinary key but the keys to her FD. 

"What the hell???" She muttered in shock. It was like she went back in time, or was it? Maybe all the events that all happen was a dream, a real messed up one indeed. She then grabbed some strains of her long hair and looked at it. No dyed light blue but a raven black. She was also wearing her old hoodie and blue jeans.

"I've gotta get out!" She then took off from her bed and ran to the door, hoping to escape her aunt before it all went down. Before she go berserk.

She burst through the door and took off into the hallways of her old house, thinking of taking Candy and going somewhere far away. But something was wrong, her legs started to slow down. Grunting, Katie moved them harder but it suddenly felt like she was running in water. 

"How long was this hallway again?" She asked herself, definitely not remembering it to be more than 10 meters long. She then looked up and to her horror it seemed that the hallways were extending by itself. She was running into nowhere.

A sound of wood made her turn back, the door to her room had disappeared into thin air, replace by wooden planks falling into a black void below. She screamed and began to ran with all the remaining strength she had.

But no use, the falling wooden planks were faster than her legs could carry her. The floor beneath her fell and she was in for the ride into nothingness. She let out yet another blood curdling cry but no one was there for her. 

She just fell...............

Hitting the floor below hard, she stayed there for a few seconds before sitting up and rubbing the back of her head. She found herself in a vast space of darkness only a dim of light was present around her to see the space's wideness.

"Katie what did you do??!!" The sound of her aunt was a sinister old and cunning voice. The evil women wasn't present though. Just her horrifying voice was all that filled the space.

"NO NO! GO AWAY!!!" The dark hair cried as she covered her ears.  Not wanting to suffer an entire hell all over again.

"I'm very mad at you!!" The voice continued, soon others join in. Voices of her classmates in her ballet class and in school all joined in this chorus of insults. Their words like sharp arrows ready to pierce onto Katie. 

"Car freak!!!"

"Alien!!!"

"Useless b*tch!!"

"PLEASE STOP!!!" Katie yelled as she closed her eyes. 

The words died down as she opened her eyes. To her ultimate shock, her aunt was right in front of her all bloody like before. It was the dawn of her insane-ness.

"Katie please...." The women groan. Katie then felt something in her hand. This time a bloody knife in her persesion.

"No not again....." Katie said.

"Why not?" A voice creepy but almost identical whispered next to the Katie's ear.

She looked back behind her, a identical twin of hers was there. But her pupils were a devilish green.