Episode Nineteen (Clip Two)

Episode cameo: LIT421

----('I won't fall apart' (Rock powered mix) starts playing)----

(Benguet-Mountain Province Road, The Philippines)

Louis shut the door to his BMW i8 and eyed at his opponent with a stared. The rest of his team behind him, ready for their next opponent.

"Hi, my name's Johnathan." Their Filipino opponent greeted. Behind was his red Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI "Let's get this race started."

"Come on, Louis you can do this!" Joel cheered for his friend as Louis went into his modified i8 and revved his special V12 engine.

Louis only tightened his fist on the steering with determination as the crowd outside roared in excitement.

"Let's start this race!" Mercy exclaimed.

(Beat drops)
________
(New York, USA)

Marcus flew past a silver Shelby Mustang with ease on the straights. The racer widen his eyes in shock after the Nissan GT-R R35 shot past him and drifted into a empty street junction flawlessly.

The Order celebrated happily as they watched the Brit winning another round.

Zendrick and his two friends watched the Team from afar and folded his hands, smiling.

"Impressive."
________
(Stelvio Pass, Italy)

Prayter and his Toyota Supra JZA80 flew down the Italian mountain pass with style, passing the understeering green Mitsubishi 3000 GT with ease.

After the match, the Italian racer handed Prayter the ancient tablet, admitting his lost. The red hair then offered a handshake to the Italian who paused for a while before gladly taking accepting the red hair's kindness.
________
(Mt. Moygi, Japan)

Rhys was in a tooth to nail battle with a black Nissan Silvia S15 as he parallel drifted against it in his Honda S2000. He managed to cross first followed by the S15 seconds later at the bottom of the mountain.

Louis and the team watched in the sidelines, they then high fived each other with Eric and Dustin. Zendrick drinking his can drink at the side.
________
(Los Angeles, USA)

Louis was invited into a night show to talk about his racing adventures in Hollywood. Many people crowded their televisions to see the famous racer with their favourite TV host live that night.

The host laughed at the joke Louis made as the audience applauded soon afterwards as the hoodie got up to leave.
________
(Yas Marina Circuit, UAE)

The crowd cheered when Joel triggered his nitro in his modified V35 Skyline Coupe and dashed across the track. His rear tyres emitting flames as it passed the finish with his BMW Z4 opponent coming afterwards.

He flew down the quarter mile at a whopping 6.48 seconds. Beating his Z4 of an opponent instantly.
________

Louis and his teammates was surrounded by a horde of fans as they were leaving. Flash gave his autograph to some of his die-hard fans before entering his BMW i8 and driving off with his team in their respective cars as they got an escort from the UAE police department in their Lamborghini Huracan police cruisers.
________
(Mana pass, India)

JL's bayside blue Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 flew down the Indian pass like a blurred mako shark from the water. He punched the gas and the misfiring system behind roared as he did a insanely fast entry around the tightest hairpin of the course without slowing down.