Episode Five (Clip One)

(09:00hrs, United Kingdom)

A white BMW i8, a metallic bayside blue Skyline R34 and a GT-R R35 was seen cruising on the highway.

Joel yawned and stretched lazily as Marcus drove his GT-R in silence, following Louis in front. They entered a road where it was shaded by a row of trees. Reddish amber leaves fell onto Marcus' windshield. Autumn had began.

"Hey, I've been wanting to asked ya," Joel spook, breaking the silence. "Where's this course that we have to take five hours to reach?"

"It's a road between Buxton and Derbyshire. Formed by parts of the A537, A54 and A53 highways."

"The Cat and Fiddle road. Named after the public house at the summit, The Cat and Fiddle inn."

"Wait," The brown hair's eyes widen. "You don't mean the most dangerous public road in the UK are you?"

"Yes," Marcus replied boldly. "A 20 kilometer track along with tight corners with steep cliffs."

"And that's were I'll battle Tony and his Jaguar F-Type." Said the violet hair as he continue driving his R35.
_________________________________________
Episode Five ~ The Battle to the top!!💥
_________________________________________
(19:00 hrs, Tokyo, Japan)

The bathroom was filled with water vapour, the temperature of the water was a little hotter but not too much. Just the way Airi liked it.

She soaked her smooth skin into the tub and was relaxed.

*drip!*

*drip!*

The tub was overflowing a little but it didn't matter. The purple hair wanted to enjoy all the time she had to relax.

However she heard a distanced ringing and groaned. She got up from the tub and wrapped a bath towel around her.

Her smartphone was ringing loudly on the table next to her bedroom. She looked at the screen to see who was calling her. It was Louis.

"Hello?" She answered
_____

"Hey Airi, I hope I'm not bothering you or anything." Louis spoke into his phone while driving with only his right hand.

_____

"Oh no it's ok, I'm not doing anything right now." Airi said immediately.

"Oh great, cause I need you to do me a favor."
_____

"And what is that?" Airi said through the other line.

However, a slower car was in front of Louis. Not feeling like slowing down, he pushed the accelerator and speeded into it.

"Ummm.... Louis?" Prayter sitting beside him nervously called the hoodie to slow down.

"I've found the first guardian, and it's a gloss white Jaguar." Louis continued his phone call and dodged the slower car with one hand on the steering. "I want Marcus and his GT-R R35 to race it. So could you help me to compare the specs of the two cars for me please."
_____

"A Jaguar?" Airi said.

"A Jaguar F-Type to be exact." Louis replied. "Do you have any info about the car?"

"Hmm..." Airi thought for a moment. "I might so have." She launched her computer and began typing on it.

"Here it is." She said clicking on the computer mouse. The specs of the Jaguar F-Type began to show.

"Well there's a variety of F-Types. Do you know which model was it."
_____

Louis tried to remember the F-Type Tony driven, not noticing two trucks in front of the three lane highway. Louis drove past through the middle of both trucks. Scaring the hell out of Prayter.