Episode Twenty Eight (Clip Three)

Two 'midnight clubbers' down, one to go. The three cars flew down the two laned straights like there was no tomorrow. The Porsche 911 GT3 RS 997, the Audi RWS R8 and finally the Nissan Skyline GT-R R32.

"You pay for this...." The man in the GT-R shivered angrily. He then speeds up to Joel's level. "First coming to my territory and then harassing my gang members...."

"NOW YOU'LL DIE!!!" He yelled as he rammed the Audi at the side. Joel grunted as sparks flew beside him.

"Hey!!" Scorch yelled at the driver.

The Brown tried to counter by steering at the opposite direction. From a race soon turn into a frenzy fight against both cars trying to gain dominance of each other.

Trouble was soon ahead as a huge truck was cruising slowly on Joel's lane. The GT-R was really trying to make him crash.

"It's over." The man smiled grimly. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING AROUND MY TURF!!"

Joel soon started to analyze the scene. It was impossible to steer to the right to avoid the truck now as the GT-R weights more than his Audi.

But he still had one more option....

"Brake man your not gonna make it!" Dino yelled as he watch the entire thing from behind in his Impreza. Clint watched quietly in shock.

However, the brown hair remain calm and proceed along the track despite the danger ahead.

The GT-R side pressed him tightly. The driver with killer intentions in his eyes.

"Brake Joel your not gonna make it!!!" Louis yelled behind.

"BRAKE!!" JL exclaimed.

The truck was 50 metres away now.........

"Now!!" The brown hair's eyes widen as he then turn his steering to the left and triggered his nos through the small gap between the truck and the guardrail.

The GT-R unexpectedly shifted to the left lane where Joel's Audi was due to the driver steering his R32 heavily on the left to counter Joel's push.

The GT-R then slammed into the back of the truck with a great force. It's hood was crushed and glass began to shatter as the rear end flew airborne for a brief moment before going into a stop.

Dino turned and dodged the accident to continued the race as JL's Z-Tuned R34 followed behind seconds later.

"That was one hell of a move...." JL said still heavily shocked.

"And know the real race begins." Louis stated.
______________________________________
Joel

Elemental Drifters : The Second Stage______________________________________(Next Clip)

______________________________________
(Next Clip)