Episode Twenty Four (Clip One)

(New York, USA)
(21:00hrs)

The night, the dazzling street of New York lit up like Christmas. People were still rushing in and out of places to and fro everywhere as commercial cars filled the roads.

Katie was cruising in the streets of New York listening to some famous hits on the radio.

She stopped her car on a red light junction while in the midst of a phone call with her friends.

"What I missed another car meet?!" Katie wailed on the phone miserably.

"Well, you didn't show up Katie so we thought to go ourselves." Airi explained on the other end. She was cooking lunch back at Tokyo while sandwiching her smartphone between her ear and shoulder since her hands were full holding the pan and chopsticks preparing some good old ramen.

"Yeah, where were you last Sunday?" Rachel on the end of the phone asked. The blonde was in her apartment in Malaysia, laying on her stomach on her bed with her legs upward.

Katie got red the moment her blonde haired friend said that and remembered the time she kissed her rival in Tokyo park.

"N-nothing! I was just busy on that day that's all, nothing in particular." She stammered.

The two girls: "Hmm??"

"Hold a sec," Rachel began. "You went out with JL didn't you?"

"Huh?! What makes you think that???" Katie tried to defend herself.

"It's obvious, your stammering your sentences nervously and you have no explanation why you were busy last Sunday."

"Oh really," Airi joined in. "Is that true Katie?"

Katie signed, there's no backing out now. The cat's out of the bag. She then decided to tell the truth.

"Yes, me and JL did went out on Sunday."

Airi and Rachel: "Ooooh."

Katie: "Hey quit it!!"

"It's wasn't a date ok, I just wanted to thank him for training me for those months."

"But somehow......."

Airi and Rachel: "Go on."

"We did........kiss."

"WHAT??!!!!" Rachel's cries was so loud that both Katie and Airi had to move their smartphones away from their ears.

"I knew you guys would make a fuss about it jeez." Katie said softly.

"Ah ah ah ah ah." Rachel continued yelping in shock with pupiless eyes.

"We aren't making a fuss Katie," Airi claimed.

"Ah ah ah ah." Rachel continued.

"We're just shocked because you and JL were rivals before,"

"Ah ah ah ah."

"But I'm so happy for you, I mean you two would look great together."

"Ah ah ah ah."

"Well, see you next time ok." The purple hair then ended her call as so was Rachel disconnected.

Katie place her phone down and blushed while she thought of her first kiss.

"Maybe,"

"I do like JL."

The blue haired girl smiled as she placed her foot on the gas to drive into the intersection as the lights turn green signaling it was her turn. She then cruised into the yellow box.