Episode Twenty Six (Clip Four)

----('Gravity' starts playing)----

A group of bystanders and a staff were waiting at the 30th hairpin anticipatedly for the two rally cars to battle into them. They could hear the engine revs of both the 4 boxer and the 4G63 getting louder.

"Hear they come!!!"

They crowd then turned their attention at the beginning of the corner ready for the two cars to come.

"Their coming in hot!!" The staff said into his walkie talkie. And to his words the engine revving was getting closer.

The cars then emerged from the entry at a flash.

*EEEEEEEEEE!!*

(Beat drops)

Both the Impreza STI and modified Evo VIII came into the corner screaming. Their bright auras so greatly; the yellow WRX with a brown aura and The blue Lan-Evo with a blue one flying through the apex at 280km/h!!!

"Whoa that's one killer kamikaze parallel drift!!!"

"These guys got no fear!!"

JL waited for his revs to rise before shifting into fourth gear closing to Dino's bumper, the rally driver cursed before turning his STI into another curve his twin turbos screaming.

Another sharp left came, JL and Dino both braked heavily before going into the hairpin with an insanely fast drift, counter steering and stabilizing their cars through the drift.

"Almost there!!!" Dino exclaimed in his thoughts. "And I'll pull this into a third round!!"

The STI zoomed into another mid corner griping. The turbos whined as it turbo drifted into another tight hairpin. JL followed behind, keeping up his speed and matching his line. Both cars going at their ultimate limit with no chance of stopping.

"I just need to get closer to his bumper." JL thought. "The final hairpins are closing in..."

"And that's my point of attack!!"

Taking advantage of the lead position, Dino dived into the sharp right corner as fast as he could, drifting like a yellow beast his brown aura began to show once more.

JL followed with his Evo blurring as he flew through the corner, keeping up with Dino.

They calmly drifted through the next corner and accelerating like never before on the straights. The WRX slowed a little before regaining speed and pulling from JL.

The misfiring system kicked in as JL counter steered into a left hairpin and into a long stretch of straights.

The Mitsubishi was lining up behind the Dino. Roaring calmly going at 290km/h now.

The left mid corner came, a little space was shown on the inside as the blue Evo showing up next to Dino.

"Passing me in the inside? I don't think so!!" Dino yelled as he steered his STI to block the inside. Both cars exited the corner at a breakneck speed not slowing for anything.

"I'll leave you in the dust!!" The white hair exclaimed. The STI zoomed into the next corner with a powerful aura.

"This is thrilling!!" JL admitted as he sped up to catch the yellow Subaru.
______________________________________
(Back on the summit)

"*static* It's an amazing race from both cars!!! Their pushing themselves to the limit with no slowing down at this rate they might beat the course record by about a good solid 12 seconds!!! *static*" The radio blarred.