Episode Ten (Clip One)

At the 1st September, Louis Flash, leader of the Elemental Drifters, discovered an ancient rock like tablet that tells him about an additional three rare elementals hidden somewhere in the globe. But in order to find the location of the three elements, he must first battle all remaining Elemental Guardians scattered across the world. Together with his crew, they began their adventure and managed to defeat two powerful Elemental Guardians in two months with just basic training.

In 25 November, Louis Flash official made a racing expedition team called 'The Order of The Elements' which main focus is to defeat all the reminding Elemental Guardians. He and his crew then went on a low profile, using the whole of Winter. Which was the month of December and January to train in the mountainous roads of Cameron Highlands and the busy high-speed freeways of The Federal Highway in Malaysia.

After two month of training, they immediately went on their next target in Los Angeles and won another victory for themselves and many more the tablets threw at them......

This is the continuation of their story.......

The Order
_________________________________________

"Wow, there's goes another win!!"

"The Order of Elements......"

"They've won every match on their opponents turf around the world!"

"Amazing, how they do it?"

"They beaten the course record again!"

"The Order? What's that?"

"You know Louis Flash? The racer from Malaysia?"

"Oh! You mean the racer who fought for us in the Battle of the Earth? Yeah, I know him! He was all over the news!"

"Yeah, that's him. He formed a racing expedition team last year at November that focuses on defeating other Elemental racers across the globe."

"And I also heard that he and his crew haven't lost a single match since."

"That's outstanding!!"

"What's so great about them?! It's just Flash who's carrying the team towards their victory! If anyone's to battle their weakest racer, I'm certain a 100% they'll be toast!!"

"Watch your mouth there. I've heard their weakest member just so happened to beat the crap out of two professional downhillers who knew the course all their lives in the Tianmen mountains located in China."

"No way! You can't be serious. Right?"

"If you don't believe me, you should check out their website."

"Website?!! I have to see it!!"

"Flash recorded all the battles he and his team had. The names of the places were even recorded."

"Japan, Britain, Germany, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, South America..... even the goddamn United States!! All these races around the world and they had won every single match!!"

"Amazing, this kinda reminds me of a Japanese racing expedition team in the Gunma prefecture about 30 years ago."

"Really, it does?"

"Yeah, they had zero losses, dominating all local racing teams in the Kanto area. Man, isn't that super similar?!"

"Yeah! Flash's expedition team is traveling around the world to compete against other Elemental racers and so far he and his team hasn't gotten any taste of defeat!"

"Well, you know what they say about history repeating itself."

"Anyway, we're are they now?"

"I heard they've got a race this Saturday. At Mount Baldy in Los Angeles."

"I have to check this race out!!!"
_________________________________________
Episode Ten ~ The Order of Elements ☄️🔥🌀❄️⚡🌫️
_________________________________________

Episode cameo: Messi_10_neymar_11

(Mount Baldy, Los Angeles, USA)
(22:00hrs local time)

A whine red Nissan GT-R R35 flew past the left hairpin at high speed, drifting past it all the way. The driver gripped his steering wheel, focusing on the counter steer as he sped off. The monstrous racing machine nicknamed 'Godzilla' backfires like a roar! The car was truly a beast!

He smiled as began talking to himself through his mind. "My GT-R is fitted with NISMO racing tyres and parts, a weight reduction of 1450 kilograms and 60/50 weight balance and most of all a highly tuned turbocharged VR38 V6 engine that produces 490 horsepower!!"

"There's no way I'm losing this!!" He assured himself as he entered into another right corner, arc drifting past it.

"They may be tough as they said to be, but their just trying to scare us and brag about it to the crowd."

"I've known every inch about this course; The braking points, the tight hairpins, the straights. In addition, my GT-R has been upgraded to the max!!"

"There's no way I'm losing this......"

"To the Order."

Next clip

The Elemental Drifters: Second Stage (2018 Edition)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें