Episode Eighteen (Clip Two)

----('Tension Music II' starts playing)----

(Going downhill......)

JL continued to attack the corners with great entry and exit speed. The Skyline GT-R braked drifted into a corner and recovered. It was getting closer towards the Koenigsegg.

Louis: "With that speed the Koenigsegg is going into a corner, braking would not only cause the brake disc to become extremely hot but that wears a lot of tyre pressure too."

Ryoichi pushed the brakes to its limit as he cleared another U-bend hairpin, gripping at a speed. He was starting to sweat all over noticing he was putting a lot of weight on the front load.

Louis: "No matter if it had high quality racing tyres as well as a weight reduction down to 1200 kilograms, if it's entering corners at a speed like that, tyre pressure will definitely start taking it's toll agasint Ryoichi.

Then a tight hairpin was closed in. JL stepped on the brake, cutting his speed and attacked the corner, he was successfully able to close the gap between him and the bright red Koenigsegg.

"I'm closing in!" JL told himself as the misfiring system roared from his GT-Rs single exhaust. "Let's hope Louis' plan works!"
________________________________________

Zendrick folded his hands in acknowledgment. "That's true but I didn't counted tyre wear is because even though if the Koenigsegg starts understeering, the roads in the consecutive hairpins are too narrow for the GT-R to pass and even if it widens in the high speed section, the Koenigsegg would just pull away."

"Well that's the very reason why I chose one of these few days for the battle." Louis added making Zendrick curious.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the rainy season is starting soon due to the fading winter months and I'm pretty sure worn down tyres wouldn't perform really well on wet conditions am I right?" Louis claimed smiling as he caught everyone by surprise including his own teammates.

"I've counted the days of average rain fall here in Hakone and found out that these few days would have heavy downpours." He showed them the weather forecast on his smartphone. "So I planned to show up during this time to face our opponent with only an absent knowledge of what type of vehicle our opponent would use against use. But since Mr. Yoshi showed up in a stupidly overpowered hypercar it only made our plan easier."

A small rain drop dripped on Zendrick face. He then looked up and saw stormy clouds covering the starry night sky of Hakone.

"What in the world?!" The silver hair grunted loudly as he realize his miscalculation. "I had never thought of this! The rainfall was definitely no where near my calculations! Is this guy for real?!"

"He definitely thought outside the box betting the race on weather." Zendrick placed his hand on his silver dyed hair as the raindrops got heavier by the minute. "You definitely are amazing Louis Flash."

*song skip optional

Next clip