Episode Fifteen (Clip Two)

(Present time.....)

----(Wheel Power & Go! starts playing)----

Both cars flew past the highway at 300km/h. Joel was losing behind quickly. The Camaro pulling away.

*music cues in*

"His Camaro's V8 engine is way more powerful than mine on the straights, he had easily adapted to the course and on top of all, he's got a 'high boost' program that makes my nitrous oxide look like a joke!!"

"If he's got all these advantages, than what chances do I have?!" Joel wailed feeling as hopeless as ever.

"Course knowledge."

"Huh?" Joel noticed his partner talking back at him. "Scorch?"

"You think you're gonna give up this easily in the race already?! Well I hell am not!! We've not even gone through half of the race and you're already mopping like some 5-year-old kid who lost his mom!" Scorch angrily said. "Man up!! We know what's going to come up later on! We know the braking points, high speed sections and of course an idea of how the traffic would behave!"

"We have the ultimate weapon in our hands. So why not use it at it's full potential?!"

Joel thought about it. His partner was right.

"Alright then, let's be racers when we grow up. And we'll be the best and never lose a single match! promise?"

Joel grunted, something triggered him to flashback back into his childhood past. He then smiled and shifted up into fifth gear zooming past a van.

"Scorch is right. I just have to motivate myself and keep pushing forward in order to win this race." He said pressing the gas pedal past it's limit.

"I've been so focused on analysing the track that I've let myself to get tense and angry easily. It's time I loosen up a little!"

"This must be what Louis meant about telling me to have 'fun'." Joel finally realized. "Man! The feeling of sweet adrenaline in my blood! I wanna win this race so badly!!!"

"I'll never let our dream die Rachel!!" As soon as the brown hair demanded this, a fiery aura appeared around his car going at 310km/h!!
_________________________________________
(Back at the rest area....)

"The strength that Joel has is he's superb analyse and prediction on and what might happen on the track." Louis explained to his team. "However, if his opponent can get the hang of the entire course and adapt to it, he could be in real trouble. He'll start panicking and lose his focus and motivation to keep up."

"So he has to know that analyses isn't the key of winning this battle but his own fighting spirit."
_________________________________________

The Camaro backfires as it soured through the highway. Max pressed the boost trigger again as the Chevrolet gains boost and manages to exit 330km/h!

Max smiled. "I'm winning. There's no way in hell that Skyline's catching up after that spurt."

But out of nowhere, his rear view mirror started flickering.

"Huh?!"

*beat drops*

Max looked back and saw the 350GT tailgating!

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" Max wailed. "How did he get that acceleration?!"

The V35 let out a burning aura chasing behind him going at 340km/h!! The Skyline's rear tyres began burning, producing flames behind!