Episode Seven

(At the summit....)

The team was exhausted after a few runs. The mountain terrain was too difficult to drive and master overnight. The locals passed them with ease having to be their home course.

Akihiro got out of his Dodge Viper, frustrated as ever. "Damn!!!"

"What is it?" Flash asked the raging jap.

"I can't keep up, that black roadster is just too darn fast in the corners!" He cursed under his breath. "Tomorrow's the race Flash! If we don't think of something here we're toast!"

Louis looked up to the white hair. "I say we get back to the hotel, we'll come back here to train first thing in the morning."

"We better not lose this." Akihiro sneered before entering into his Viper and speeded off.

"Alright guys, let's get a move on." Marcus suggested and got into the Honda S2000 with Rhys."

Prayter opened the door to his JZA80 Supra when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Huang the brown haired male.

"I need to have a word with you." He said coldly.

A R34 Skyline pulled over. Joel lowered his window. "Hey, Prayter you coming or not?"

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up." The red hair said.

"Ok suit yourself." And the Skyline disappeared into the night.

"Come with me." Huang ordered the red hair. Prayter blindly followed the 20 year old male to his Miata where his sister was leaning on it.

"Ummm.... what is all this?" The red hair nervously asked when suddenly Xiao Lin came and........

Hugged him!!

"Gwahhh!! What is this?!" Prayter exclaimed, blushing so hard.

"It's been so long~~" She started tearing for joy.

"Really you don't remember?" Huang asked surprised. "I still remember that face of yours."

"Remember what?" The red hair asked immediately.

"You've saved me Prayter and I'll never forget that.~" Xiao Lin smiled.
_________________________________________
Episode Seven ~ Lost Memories ⭐
_________________________________________
(Flashback)
(5 years ago...)

12 year old Prayter woke up from the crash. He was layed on a stretcher. There were paramedics and police men running around. Sirens lighted the night sky. It was chaos.

Soon the red hair remembered his dad and mom getting caught in the crash. He immediately sprang up from the stretcher.

"妈!! 爸!! Mā Bà (Mom! Dad!!)" The young red hair screamed for his parents.

"让我走!!! 让我走!!! Ràng wǒ zǒu Ràng wǒ zǒu (Let me go!! Let me go!!)" A scream was heard. Prayter turned and saw some paramedics holding a hazelnut hair teen 15 years of age. The teenager was scream at the top of his lungs.

"Young man, there's nothing you can do! We have to wait for the fire brigade!!" The paramedic holding the boy told him. "Stay calm."

"Xiao Lin!!!!!" The boy yelled at the wreckage of the fallen car 5 meters from the road above. "MY LITTLE SISTER!! LET ME GO!!!!"

Seeing that the teen needed help, he ran to the wreckage. A paramedic spotted him. "Hey!! Boy! Stop don't go down there, it's dangerous!!!"

Prayter ignored the man and carefully slided down the cliff onto the wreckage. The car was toppled. Prayter looked into the driver's seat. He called out for any survivors.