Episode Two (Clip Two)

----('No one sleeps in Tokyo' Starts playing)----

JL exited 180 kilometers per hour. His tachometer showed he was going at 7000RPMs. He stepped on the clutch and shifted into fifth gear. But the FD kept up behind. It's headlights shine brightly behind JL.

"Dax your right, this car does have a powerful aura!" JL felt the energy behind him. It was strong.

"Looks like this match is about to get a lot more interesting!" JL floored the gas, zooming down the mountain roads in a bright blue blur. The twin turbo engine roared loudly.

The first corner came, JL smiled, he clutched and downshifted. Pulling the E-brakes, he brake drifted through the left-bend hairpin. But the FD was still in his tail.

"What's with this RX-7?!" JL glanced at his rear view mirror. The FD was still tailgating at a monterous speed.

JL clutched and then shifted into fourth to recover speed the drift. He slammed the accelerator like mad. Sweat began to form on his dyed blue hair. The FD was a beast.

Both cars parallel drifted into a
U-bend corner. Tyres squeling behind as JL continously pulled the handbrakes, angling his drift.

Both cars drifted out at an incredeble speed. Shocking a group of three street racers who were hanging out behind the guardrail as both cars past them, and letting their hairs fly.

"Whoa! Check that out!" A racer cried in astonishment. "That's the famous mountain pass driver JL in his R34 GT-R!"

"Yeah look at his drifts!" His friend pointed out as the GT-R drifted yet into another corner and disappearing from their sights. "No one except Louis Flash can match that kind of speed through a corner!"

"Yeah, but who's that FD he's racing?" The third racer observed the matte blue FD as it drifted into the corner. "JL must have a hard time to lose that FD!"

"Wait maybe that's..." The racers glanced at each other. "The same FD he battled a year ago."

"Man I got goosebumps!"
_________________________________________

"What the heck!" JL cursed, it has been a long time and the FD was still chasing him. "This is some bat from hell!"

"I gotta switch tactics now!" JL thought. "Time for some monster acceleration!!"

The blue hair revved his R34 like never before. His tachometer showing him going at 13000RPMs.

*BA-BANG!!*

The misfiring system roared as the exhaust spat a dose of flames. The GT-R began to pull away.

The next corner came, JL downshift and braked. Counter steering into the right hairpin turn. The misfiring system speeding up the drift, making it a faster ultra drift!

The FD followed but the driver started to sweat too. JL didn't gave any chance. He downshifted and gripped along a right L-bend hairpin.

"I'm losing tyre traction!" The GT-R told his partner.

"I noticed." JL replied back as he shifted to fifth gear at the straights. The misfiring system kicked in, making the R34 accelerate faster.

Both cars were about to reach the tightest hairpin of the course. It was the same one that JL put his rear wheels onto the slope of grass a year ago. And he was about to do the same thing to lose the tailgating FD.

The corner came, JL extended his drift angle by putting his rear tyre onto the slope. However, the blue FD did the same by putting it's rear tyres on the slope too. It was closing the gap between it and the GT-R.

"What the hell!" JL cried. "He copied my drift!!" The FD was closing in. Fast.

"I got to do it." JL muttered under his breath. "It's the only way to lose this guy." The next hairpin came, JL accelerated harder not braking at all.

He slides the car, and it understeered greatly. JL then, pushed the two buttons on his steering wheel and triggered his nitrous. The GT-R zommed past the corner.

The FD driver was shocked, it braked late and did a weak drift around the corner and kept with the GT-R behind.

"That move........ "

(Music ends)

The two cars arrived at the bottom of the hill at an incredible speed. They soon stopped their cars right at the foot of the mountain.

JL was breathing heavily, that was one crazy fast FD he just raced downhill. He was able to remain in the lead but the FD sticked to his rear bumper really hard like superglue all the way.

"Who is this guy?" JL looked at matte blue FD. Then, the door of the mysterious FD opened and the driver came out of it.

"A chick?!" JL thought as a beautiful blue hair girl came out of it.

"I'm dreaming." JL's mind insist as he started to regonize the driver. "I just have to wake up." The blue hair knocked his head on the steering wheel hardly and yelled in pain. "Nope I'm not dreaming!"

The girl had dyed blue hair and wore a white dress with a blue skirt. The only thing familiar was her beautiful flawless face.

"JL?" The girl got a closer look at the really familiar driver who had just knocked himself onto the steering wheel hardly. "Oh, it is you." She said in unsurpised and boring tone.

"Katie what are you doing here?!" JL said coming out if his car. He got mad for clearly no reason. Maybe because he wanted the mountain all for himself. "Go on some other mountain passes, Hakone pass is mine."

"I think your the one who should be going somewhere else." Katie demanded. "I came here first."

"No I came here first!" JL demanded.

"No I did!" Katie fought back.

"I did!"

"No it's me!"

Both of them: "Hmmp!" *looks away from each other and crossing their arms*

"Anyway, nice new hair." JL began. "Your blue dyed hair, it suits you well."

"Well..... " Katie didn't knew how to react to JL's sudden response. She began to brush her blue hair gently with her fingers. "Thank you I guess...."

"And what's with the new white shirt and blue skirt? What happen to the sad and loser-ish parka?"

This sentence got Katie mad. "What? Can't a girl get a change of clothes?! Who are you now? The dress code police?"

"I'm mean like, why do you suddenly wanna change your clothes and hair style for? You wanna impress boys like me?" JL realised he blurted that out and quickly covered his mouth.

Then, Katie turned really red blushing before yelling at the blue hair. "JERK!! HENTAI (Pervert!!!!)"

She furiously got in her RX-7 and gunned down the road leaving JL in the dust.

Dax, the R34 sighed. "JL I'm telling ya. Your gonna die a lonely old man."

"Where is this going?" JL asked his partner.

"You like her~" The GT-R made JL blush like mad.

"OF COURSE NOT! NEVER IN A BILLON YEARS!!!!!!!!"
_________________________________________

Katie drove down onto the highway roads at high speed. Soon her partner began talking to her.

"Hahaha! Your such a bad actress Katie!" Her FD laughed.

"Come on candy!" Candy was the name Katie given to her FD. "You know I'm dead serious about this. The dude's a huge jerk."

"Yes, and it might so happens that Katie Black has a crush on this jerk~" Candy made her partner blush super hard now.

"NEVER!!! NO! I'M NOT GONNA MARRY A JERK LIKE HIM! NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS!!"

"Wow, you even thought about marrying already. So sweet!!" The FD started fangirling

"JUST SHUT THE *censored* UP CANDY!!!!" Katie roared as they drove down the highway.