The ballroom (kirsha pov)

I try my best to let the boys down.

I am not interested in dating right now. Is this what all pretty girl must face? I walk away from them and look at where my group of friend are. I saw Alison and Christian going outside, Vanessa talking to Rapunzel.

I wonder why? And Britney running off with a guy. I hope they are having fun. But not too much. I found belle,holding her husband arm. "Hi belle? Do you know where I can find a library?"I said.

"I am sure Pop can show you"she said as Alison's lion came. I thanks her and follow the lion. I just want to practice my magic. The door open and I gasp. There were tons of books and most of them aren't in our language!

This is perfect for me to learn new language. I smile as I search to M aisle. I found a lot of book about magic spells. I want to do something useful and something easy to remember. I found a page that talk about making swarm of army butterfly.

That sound cool. This must be perfect! I try to think of butterfly but it didn't work. Why isn't my magic isn't working?! "You have to mix magic with someone"said a voice. I turn around and saw this monster.

"Get away from me!"I yell. "Please I am just a humble beast who take care of this book"he said. "Sorry. It just that if you are around a crazy girl,it easy to get scare"I said. "Easy? You must talking about Alison?"he said.

"Yes how do you know?"I ask him. I hope he isn't planning to eat her. He open a book and it show Alison being a DJ? She check on her phone then start playing mash-up song. Typical of her.

"Right now she making the party better then before. But I never been in a party before"he sigh. Oh how sad. "I couldn't dream of a life without seeing the sun"I said. I couldn't even dream if I couldn't go outside and have fun.
"How is it outside?"he ask. "That hard to explain. It best if you come and see it yourself"I said as I hold his hand. He pull it away and walk back. "I can't for I must stay here. Everyone will scream in fear if they see me"he said, putting it back in the shelf.

I hum then look into my spell book. There must be a spell to turn someone into a human. I smile then look at him. "sit amor ab homine et in bestia est cor meum transform!"I yell. White butterfly appear and went toward him.

He scream as a bright glow consume him. Please tell me I didn't kill him. A boy was there with fairy dust. "Beast? Are you okay?"I said as I try to get close to it. "I'm fine. Just I don't want you to see me"he said.

What? "Why? Are you afraid I might judge you?"I said. He didn't answer but instead I felt something warm on my lips. My first kiss. I try to find him but he disappeared like a ghost. I sigh as I got up and walk away.

A paper flew toward the door. I ran after it then open it. "If you ever need to talk or help,call me"it said. I hug it and walk toward the ball room to find Alison. She know a lot about love.

I found her talking to some cat? Wait I mean puss in boot. "Of course I love your story! There is so many twist and turn and you helping your master? Awesome!" she said. "Thank you that mean so much to me"he said as he bow.

"Kirsha? Hi! Enjoying the party?" She said as puss turn around. "So this is the famous Kirsha? My you are beautiful"he said. "Thank you? May I speak with her?"I said. "Call me if you want to make mischief!"he said before he left.

She wave good bye then look at me. "So how is it? Getting all the attention of this boys? Tired huh?"she ask. Wait what? One question at a time girl! "Um How do you know when you are in love?"I ask.

She hum then look at the crowd. "Love is a mystery you know. I don't know what to tell you but if you feel like you can trust them, respect you and love you for who are then that is love"She said. I nod then thank her.

I walk away as I hold the paper close to me. I wonder if I am in love? Nah it can't be. An exploding was heard and I ran toward it. The joker laugh as he brought out his sword and Christian in his other hand?!

I got to go save him. Even if I am not that strong with my magic