How much I have grown

💖Alison pov💖
I hug my cloak tight.

I wonder what is in here. A rock was there and I try to push it. No luck. I put my hand out then the phenoix move it for me then saw a lot of crystal. But which one is mine? A robot came and scan me. I laugh because it tickle. "Alison. Age:17"it said.

What the hell? It roll away and I follow it. It pull out a crystal disk and place it on the t.v. It made some noise then it show a little girl. "Mommy? Why people don't like me?"she ask. "Oh Alison"she coon in spanish. Is that me?

Once I was seven years old
And my mama told me to be the kindest girl that I could be
Once I was seven years old

"In this world, you are the only thing that matter. They are just jealous because you are special" she said as she pick me up. I laugh as we put our forehead together. She kiss my forehead then put me down.

"Promise you will only focus on your education because that the only thing that will keep your head up. Got it?"she said as I nod. I grab my teddy bear and ran off, laughing as my brother hit his pillow at me

This is a scary world, I didn't let that phase me
We put our brave face on from the morning til the evening
And by eleven I learnt words that hurt more than bruises
Life is a restless game, we're tryin not to lose it

The scene change and it show me getting bully. "Who would ever like you?"he said. I cry as they left me in the corner of the gym. What did I do to them? It change again and show me about to be choked by some tall girl.

"You are weak! You shouldn't speak against me!"she yell then she let go. I gasp for some fresh air as the teacher took me to a chair to seat down. Everyone start at me as I check my neck softly. No one care if I was really okay. They were afraid that they will be next.

 Once I was eleven years old, my daddy told me - my heart had to be the prettiest thing about me

I check my hair and then the mirror.  "Daddy? Am I good?"I said. "What you mean?"he said in spanish. I must be my 11 right now. "I don't know. Nobody like me"I said. "You don't anyone to love. I mean you got everything you need"he said. 

Do I? The next day, I change my look and smile. I started to study, speak more about what going on with the world and started to draw. I also started to talk back to students who said bad stuff about me. I became into an rebel.

I've always dreamt so big, and I'm a keep on dreaming
And in a hopeless world, I've always kept believing, I've always kept on breathing, always kept achieving
Despite the sticks and stones, I will not be defeated

The scene change again and it show me as a young girl hugging her book. Must be in my 12 year. "Alison! You should be in the honor roll! Not busying thinking about making friend!" my mother yell. "But I want friend!"I yell.

She sigh and shook her head. "In this world, no one is your friend! They will leave you alone and hurt you! Do you want that? They will forget about you!"she said. I put my head down. "Yes mother"I said.

Soon I'll be twenty years old and my brothers told me to hold the ones who love me most so closely

I cry in my room and look at my drawing. "Will I ever be free? When will I be able to speak against my mom?!"I yell as I bang my fist on the pillow. Never. I still couldn't speak up against my mother till this day.

I hug on my art book as I enter into a building. Wait a min. This is my high school. Don't tell me this is from that summer. The scene change and saw myself talking to Glison. My biggest mistake I made in my whole life