Alison left because she found out

📜Kirsha pov📜
"Alison you can't leave!"I yell.

"It alright. I mean what used am I? Nothing! You guys are like okay with your magic but me? No Alison because you are weak and useless! I get it!"she said as she raise her hand up. Fairy godmother look at her in angry.

"Always thinking about yourself! When are you going to think about other?!"godmother yell. "Um you remind me of someone. Oh yes a girl! Who whine when their boyfriend broke with them!"Alison yell.

"This is why no one care about you! You are a monster! Always a monster! No wonder why you always act like this! Because is stupid little red riding hood believing to give a chance on the rebel!"she yell.

Alison froze. "Okay fairy godmother that is enough! Let just calm down"Christian said. "No let her find out about herself! Her mother is a monster!"she yell. Alison put her hand in her basket.

She scream as she took out her scythe. She try to hit the godmother but she disappear before Alison could hit her. "Look at you being so weak!"she said. Alison scream then shadow appear.

The joker is here. I took out my book. Alison point at her then the shadow went to attack her. "Oh! Godmother!"Britney yell. "Save me!"Godmother yell her. I look at Alison as she laugh. "Let me show you how bad I can be!"she yell.

Christian ran toward her and hug her. Alison put her hand down and the shadow went back to her own shadow. "What happen?"she said. "Your magic. It was mixed with dark magic"I said as she look at me.

"Wait you knew about this?"She said. "We all did. We didn't want you to freak out"I said. "Freak out?! I am freaking out! Because I am the monster"she yell. She turn around,making her cape cover her.

The cape fell down. She gone. "Alison?"Christian yell. "Goodbye and take care of them"someone whisper in my ear. Alison. I nod then wipe my tear away.

"We got rid of that"godmother said. "And you are proud of that?!"I yell. "Of course. We don't know how to let her stay in this team"she said. "Qui non habet frigus duratus in toto corde suo"I said then she was frozen.

"Now what? Alison is gone and when she say something she will do it. Remember?"I said. She said she will make cupcake for Valentine before she left to Ecuador and she did it even though we got a lot of homework.

"That true. Alison is also the most skill fighter. She know more how to fight back"Christian said. "Really? I never see her fight before"I said. "Yeah. She always fight with her childhood friend and her brother so it kinda hard"Brintey said.

"We have to get her back on the team or else we can't defeat the joker"I said. We have to find her quick. But where she will be hiding? "My head. Why does the library look like a storm?" Vanessa said. Christian look both way before walk away slowly.

"Alison left the team"I said. "What?! Did any of you told her about her dark magic?!"she said. "I did. But the most part she found out. She made the shadow attack the godmother"I said. "Aw I wish I seen that"she said.

"Guys focus. We need to find Alison as fast as possible or the joker would attack her"Christian said. "What happen here?"said a voice. Taya and the two guy came, dragging Glison.

"Alison"I said then Taya drop his head. "Really?! Okay who to blame?"she said. "It fine. We need to find Alison. We try to talking to her in school"Britney said as Vanessa nod.

"Alright then. We have to go and make sure to send him home. We don't know where he live so we sending him into the pod"she said as they drag his body into the door. "Okay. Then all go home before anything happen"I said.

🃏Joker pov🃏
I grin as they left.

I snap my finger and the image disappear. "So? Alison is gone from their team uh? Well maybe it time to visit dragon breath?"I said. I used a portal and found dragon breath,making something in her gaint pot.

"Hello maleficent. How are you today?"I said. "Joker? Look at you. How Red?"she said. "Red? Oh she gone. I have an new eye candy"I said. "You mean that Alison? Well she is a catch but she won't will give in that easily"she said.

"Then I want your son to help me. I might need his help"I said. Maybe I should used someone who is a trickster. "I don't know. I been trying to be nice. I let my son decided "she said. "What ever row your boat dragon breath"I said. She went and brought her son out.

Hello it time for you big day, Douglas