I found out why he became a joker

💖Alison pov💖
I goarn as I hold my head.

Where am I? All I saw was darkness,am I died? Welp! I had a good life. "Oh you are awake" said a voice. The curtain open and I hiss. Sunlight! It kill me! Wait that mean I am not died! I look around.

I saw a kid who remind me of Klaus baudelaire who was sitting next to me. "Hello? Who are you?"I said as I got up a little. "I am surprise you don't know me" he said as he fold some clothes. Wait?! Is that the joker clothes?!

"Wait! You kill the joker?! That mean you are my prince charming!"I said. Finally he is gone for my life! He laugh which left me confused. Then he stole the joker clothes? "No I am the joker"he said.

What the mother trucker?! "You are joking right?! Please tell you are. You are like the cutest boy I ever met and the joker isn't and why am I still talking?!"I said. He laugh as he walk toward me. Please don't come close to me or else I say something stupid.

"I love it. You know I love it when you speak. Make me wonder what are you going to say next? Or maybe the wonderful laugh you make when you are really happy"he said. He like it when I talk? Most people hate it when I talk a lot.

"Really? Well you shouldn't be. It horrible. You should find someone better"I said as I look away. "No you are perfect"he said. "Stop it! I don't need your lies!"I said and I stood up. I try to look for my scythe.

"If you are look for your scythe, it was taken away. This place doesn't like weapon and violence"he said. "What is this place?"I said. "I really don't know but this place always been there for me"he said.

"How did you became the joker?"I ask and he bit his lips. Oh now I wish I never said that. "I am so sorry! Let just forgot what I said and talk a little more" I said. "No it fine"he said as he hold my hand.

"I became the joker because my girlfriend broke up. I was angry at her. I treat her as a queen and she left me for someone stupid. Someone who was more famous. I want someone who will love me no matter who I am"he said.

Then he turn to me. "That when I noticed you"he said. "Me? When?"I said. I never remember seeing him. "You were in a school. You wore that script of why boys are so stupid. I was so amaze by the way you spoke and act like if it happen to you before.

Of course I was like wow she has so much emotion in her. I couldn't stop thinking about you until I went into a wood. There was this weird stone and it said something weird. I didn't care. I was so curious that the next thing you know.

I have a joker tattoo on my arm. I was so scare when I saw the old joker. He told me to try to carry his destiny and make sure that red become mine. I didn't like it any bit until he show me you. I was so happy you were the girl called red"he said.

Oh yeah. Now I remember where I saw his face before. That time my first time that I was in a real acting class. And that kinda happen. I fell in love with a boy,we started dating and he broke up with me in 2 week.

He was my first boyfriend. I was angry which inspire me to write that script. "Yeah you are right. That did happen to me and my name isn't Red. My real name is Alison. Please call me by that name"I said. He frown then hug me.

"You didn't deserve him. You need someone who will treat you like a queen. Alison? That is a princess's name. No a goddess! I really love your name. Everytime I hear it, it must be music in my ear"he said as he push my hair away.

I blush as he smile. "We don't have much time. I need to send you home. I will see you one day like this. Find the daughter of the Enhanced. She may help you to save me. Please Alison. Help me"he said.

I couldn't say no to him. Then again I couldn't say no to anyone. "Alright. I will help you. But promise me one thing. Please promise that you aren't say this. Please show me that you mean it. That you love me"I said.

"I stay true to my word. Let me again. You can call me by this"he said as he reveal a beautiful emerald pendent. "Omg this is out of this world!"I said. Then he wave his hand. I close my eyes then open them. I somehow landed on pillow? "I am really going to kill that bitch!"I yell.

Why do I always get myself into this kind of mess?