Meeting the council and find out about Red's past

Christian pov
After that um incident, we all went to the library.

I was so confused who was this girl who save until Alison explain to us who she was. I got to say she is awesome. We walk into the library and a women frown at us. "Yes how may I help you?"she said as she push her glasses down.

"Yes we need to go to the secret room. The one that has the special book"Taya said as she shown her ring. It had a bear design on it. She gasp and point at the door. "Go in and make sure no one see you"she said.

She thank her and we walk toward the door. "So we are just going to get some book?"I said. "I really need to read new book so why not?"Alison said. "No we need to talk to the council about this" she said.

"About what?"Vanessa ask. "About you five. You are all destiny to defeat the joker and save the world. It better if you hear it from them"she said as she roll her eyes. She look around then put her ring on the door.

It light up and then the door turn green. She open it and we all enter. Books were flying,fairy were writing books and elf sent book into boxes. "This is so cool!" Alison said. All the elf look at her and gasp.

"It her! It really her!"they said as they crowded her. "Whoa give some girl her space"I said as I went between them.They growl at me and Taya clear her throat. They all left in fear as Alison giggle.

"Sorry about that. They really happy to see other peolpe" Taya said. Then why didn't they circle around us? I look at the elf then at Alison. "Come on. They are just behind those door"she said as she push the door open.

Birds came out and circle around us. "Snow must have been practice her music again"Taya whisper. "Oh someone brought guest!"said a voice. A women with blond hair in a blue dress came and smile.

"Guys that Cinderella,The main important council"Taya said as she shook each of our hand. "Guest?! I love guest! Are they small?"said another voice.A women with black hair came and smile really big.

She whistle and birds came with flower crown. They put a lavander flower crown on me. "That snow white. She is second important and you got to stop giving me flower crown! I hate them!" Taya said.

Snow giggle as another women came. She had red hair and brushing her hair with a fork? "That is Ariel. Hi mermaid!"Taya yell. She wave hello and walk away. "And Rapunzel. She is the fifth. Where belle?"she said.

Belle appear and smile at us. "Hello my child"she said as she hug Kirsha. "Anyway council of fairy tale,please tell what will happen to them?"Taya said. They all nod and Cinder got a book that has some weird language.

"Five heroes will rise
The one from the past will haunt us
Till he get what he want front he promise of the past
Till love come their way
Till a girl of dream hope and love come
The world will be doom with depression and anger"they said

"I don't get it"I said. "5 heroes will rise? That us!"Britney said. "Yes that haunt us from the past is the joker"Vanessa said. "And what he want is to marry Little red riding hood!"Alison said. The council gasp.

"That what he want! I knew we shouldn't trust red!"Snow white said. "Is it bad?"I said. Cinder nod and sigh. "We all got a soulmate and because of that we can't fall in love with anyone else but our soulmate"she said.

"So before she had her soul mark, she and the joker were in love. We were against it because he wasn't her soulmate. He was a bad man! Anyway when she met her soulmate,she left him"belle said.

"And the joker was mad and demand to know who was her soulmate. We couldn't tell them because we don't know who was her soulmate. We thought it was the huntsman's son but once we told him,he got mad"Ariel said.

"Well we save Alison who is the descendant of little red riding hood"Vanessa said as she show Alison who was trying to catch the flying book. Snow walk toward her and bent down a little. "Hello little girl"she said.

"Hi my name is Alison and I am 16 lady.16 year old into 17 in 2 month"she said then ran to catch other flying book. "Is she the youngest of all of you?"Snow ask. We all nod. "So what shall we do for the mean time?"Kirsha said.

Why we are going to celebrate of course! Finding our newest heroes!