The fairy godmother lied to Vanessa

🌹Brintey pov🌹
I smile as Alison hug Serean.

I could see the blush on the wolf! I call it! They are in love! "So what should we do now?"I said as Alison stood up. "Leave it to us"said a voice. We turn around and saw Taya and the two other boys.

"Bendito! Brian! Taya! How you guys been?!"I said as I hug the guys. "Fine. I am sorry but I came here fast as soon Taya call me. Alison,good you came. You save the forest. That guts" Bendito said as he wall toward her but not too close.

She blush as she look away. She blush too easily when someone say something nice to her. "We take it from here guys. Fairy godmother will do something about this"she said as she grab the end of the rope.

"Great! And talking about Fairy godmother!"Vanessa said as she look into her pocket. A ring? Why would the Godmother give her that? Unless it was joke or something different. Like revenge.

"The fairy godmother want you to have this"Vanessa said,giving the ring to Alison. What about ours? "It look beautiful. I thank her later"she said as she put it on. She too nice. That when I noticed something wrong.

"No!"Serean yell then she scream, falling to the ground. Too late to warn her now. "Alison!"we yell as she roar in pain. Her eyes turn red then back to her normal color. Her hand point at Glison and zap! He was free.

Christian went on top of her and put her hand behind her. She scream then howl in pain. "Alison control yourself!"I yell. "It hurt! Someone help me!"she yell. I look at the ring then took it off. She gasp then cry.

"Thank you Alison for letting me free! I knew you still have an heart"he said then he flew off. "What the fuck is that?!" Christian yell. "What?! I don't know?!"she yell back as I check her hand.

There was red mark and something that look like it been made by a needle. "But why did you aim at him?!"he yell. "I don't know! The ring was controlling me. I couldn't control myself!"she said as she hug Serean.

"Please don't scream at my queen. She been hurt a lot right now. Wolf! Take her to the nurse now. She been very badly injure"he said. Some wolf came and Alison follow them. "We should tone it down. Vanessa, why did the fairy godmother gave you the ring?"I ask.

"She said it was to control her emotion. I didn't thought it will try to hurt her"she said. Why would the fairy godmother would do that? Unless she against little red riding hood or Alison. I gave the ring to Kirsha.

"Try to figure out what is in that ring. Something tell me that this isn't made in U.S.A"I said. Kirsha nod then put it in the magic ball. "I check in the school lab. They have the martial I need"she said. "Let me come with you! I would love to break in the school!"I joked around.

"Mean while we have to think what will Glison do next" Christian said. "What villain is he?"Kirsha said. We all look at Vanessa who was busy crying in her boyfriend arm. He was chasing Vanessa and calling her his princess.

Then he is Vanessa' villain'  "I didn't mean to hurt her" she said. "You didn't knew that was going to happen"said Christopher. "He is from the swan princess. That make total sense! Maybe we have to follow her story?"I said.

I look at Serean who was busy commanding his wolf who was dress in armor. "Hey is there like a magic pond somewhere?"I said. "Yes. One of the guard will show you"he said,nodding at one of the guard in his left.

"Wait why not you?" said Taya. "My queen. I am worry about her. I can't leave her side. She is important to me"he said. Aw true love I guess? I nod as we follow the wolf guard.It show us to the pond that was so crystal that I can see myself in it.

"The water of truth. Own by swan prince, a gift from our queen"the wolf guard said. I touch it then saw my mother shadow. I walk back and look away. What the hell was that?! "Only the swan princess can touch it or else you see your true fear"he said.

Now you tell me. "Thank you" Christian said as it left. "So that mean Vanessa can touch this"I said. "Maybe if he declare his love for me then Glison will be back to normal"she said,not knowing that he was listening to her.

He bow down at her as he put his hand out. Omg this will be just like every romantic story! I wish to record it! My phone flew in front of me. "Um Christopher, what are you doing?"Vanessa said. Are you that clueless?!?!

Well my princess? Wanna dance?