Trying to find him but instead found the joker

Sorry the songs from before and right now aren't mine. I wish but they aren't. Also I got inspire by something that happen to me before and enjoy this story and vote or comments. Which one you pick is okay with me!
💖🌹🐒📜🐦💖🌹🐒📜🐦💖🌹🐒📜
💖Alison pov💖
I ran off.

I didn't said goodbye to the girl. What kind of mother am I? But right now I need to see Saeran! I need to say sorry to him. I should have accept him being a wolf. Or at least that he was telling the truth!

I ran home and went toward the halls. I knock on the right door. Come on! Open the door. Instead I found his father. "Hello is your son here?"I said. "Sorry. I haven't seen him for a while. Must be busy with his friend"he said.

Oh. "Thank you. Can you tell him that I came here to see him?"I said. He nod and then close the door. He is not here. Maybe I see him later. Maybe not. I sigh as I walk upstairs. I open the door and found my mother putting plate on the table.

"Alison"she said as she fold her arm. "Yeah I know I am late. I promise to not do this again"I said as I sat down. She nod then left to check her phone. I sigh as I look in the living room. It was Peter playing in his switch.

I went eating my food until I saw the whole room turn Grey. What the name of wonderland is going on here? "Hello darling! Miss me?"said a voice then I felt someone licking my ear. Hell no he just did that.

I grab my fork as I turn around to stab him. He move away and threw me in the air. I scream and he caught me. "You are quite a screamer aren't you?"he said as I blush. "Get away from me!"I yell as I push him away.

"You chucked me out like I was trash
For that you should be dead..
But!
But!
But!"he said as he shook his hand around. I smile at him but then ran off. He grab my hand and pull me close to him. I push him away.Why does he want me?

"Then it hit me like a flash
What if your friends went away instead?
Those assholes are the key!
They're keeping you away from me!"he sang as he twirl me  around. He want to kill my friends. What he think this is? Heather?!

"They made you blind, messed up your mind
But I can set you free!
You left me and I fell apart
I punched the wall and cried..
Bam!
Bam!
Bam!"He said as he let me go. Once he said punch the wall,he punch the wall. I ran toward him and check his hand. He is bleeding. I grab some bandages to warp but around his hand. Sure he is a bad guy but he is hurt.

"Then I found you changed my heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside!"he sang as he hold my hand. What are you doing?! You are hurt! He try to kiss me but I push him away. I ran off to my mother room and lock the door.

"And so I ask someone to take their soul
Tonight your friend will be our enemy!
Let's guarantee they'll never see the sunset again!"he sang. What the hell? I cry when he said enemy.

"I was meant to be yours!
We were meant to be one!
Don't give up on me now!
Finish what we've begun!
I was meant to be yours!"he sang as the door knob shook. No he can't come in! I have to hide but where?

"So when your friend all died and once we rule over the world with every stories gone
Pkhw!
Pkhw!
Pkhw!
In the rubble of their tomb
We'll plant this note explaining why they died!"he said as the door knob shook more and more. I saw the window but it guarded.

"We'll watch the smoke pour out the ground
Bring marshmallows
We'll make s'mores!
We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!"he sang. Are you that sick?! I loved s'mores and cuddle near the fire but not like that!!

"I was meant to be yours!
We were meant to be one!
I can't take it alone!
Finish what we've begun!"he sang as the door stop moving. Did he stop? Did he finally decide to give up on me?

"YOU WERE MEANT TO BE MINE!
I AM ALL THAT YOU NEED!
YOU CARVED OPEN MY HEART!
CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME TO BLEED!"he yell as he bang the door. Well all my hope are now gone. Or is it? I close my eyes as I put my hand on the window.

"Alison, open the- open the door, please
Alison, open the door
Alison, can we not fight anymore, please
Can we not fight anymore
Alison, sure, you're scared
I've been there. I can set you free!
Alison, don't make me come in there!
I'm gonna count to three!"he sang. I open my eyes and saw it all were iced. Good! If I can find the perfect tool to break it. I look in my dad closet. He got to have something here.

"One!
Two!
Fuck it!"he said as he open the door. I broke the window and jump out of it. I scream then hold on the second floor window.

"Oh my God... No! Alison!
Please don't leave me alone
You were all I could trust
I can't do this alone"he cried. I am so sorry but right now I think we need some space. Like you be in south pole and I go to the north pole.

Where should I go? I know! I go stay with brintey or kirsha! I called their phone but they didn't answer. I sigh and let go. I howl then the wolf came.

"Thank you. Now take me to my home. In the forest of darkness"