Talking to Serean about Alison and a red ninja!?!

🐦Vanessa pov🐦
Britney cheer as they left.

"I got a date!"she cheer. We scream as we jump up and down. "Girls stop! Control yourself it just a date"Taya said as she roll her eyes. Christian walk back and chuckle. What wrong with him? Did he get high?

"What are you smiling about Solider?"Taya said."Nothing just happy to be here. Now let go train!"he said. "Sorry but they have to get home. It late and they have to do their homework. We see them tomorrow"Bendito said.

Taya sigh as we walk out of the room. "See you later!"I said. Christian nod as he walk away. Maybe to visit Alison. They always look perfect together. Or maybe with her ex? Who know? Britney is stay over to my house.

Good thing my sister is away for her trip for a week. We chatted about her date tomorrow until we saw Serean. "What are you doing here?"I said. "I was looking for Alison. Do you know where she went?"he said.

"You just miss her. She must left home. What happen with you two? You were like always together"I said. "Yes were. She was amazing until I told who I really was"he said. "Wait?! You are a murderer?!"I yell.

Britney whack my head and I growl at her. "He mean his human form. It must be someone she hate or doesn't want to speak to. There is a lot"she said as I blush. I shouldn't have jump into conclusion.

"Yes that right. I wish I can go back to time to fix every mistake I made"he said. "Then why don't you show her that you are sorry? Show that you care about her. Fun fact used the thing she like"I said. He gasp then nod.

"Yes. This might take me hours to find it but it be worth it for my princess. Thank you. Maybe you aren't dumb after all"he said as he left. "Wait?! What was that suppose to mean?!"I yell at him. Britney giggle as I made a fist.

"Come on. We don't want our mother to get mad at us for not doing our homework"she said. I sigh as we walk toward my home. "Um Vanessa? Do you have a pet dragon?"Britney said. What? I look up and saw a monster that look like a melted dragon.

It growl as it look at us. "Please don't eat us. We aren't that tasty trust us"I whisper. It roar as we scream. We are going to died! A girl came and chuckle. "Girls like you shouldn't be all alone with a dragon"said a soft voice with a hint of seduce?

I look and saw this girl in a small red dress with the longest hair in a braid. Who is she? And where did she came from? She flip her light long brown hair as she walk toward it. Wait! Don't get too close! It could eat you in a minute.

Is she the daughter of Rapunzel? I mean she got the longest hair that I ever seen. "Hello there sweetie! Please I don't want to hurt you so please get out of my territory?" She said as her wolf ear went down a little.

It roar as it swing it claw at her. She put her hand out and stop it. How did she do that?! "You want to do the hard way huh? Well you ask for it dear"she said. She grab it claw and push it up. She push it up in the air then went toward it.

The melted dragon scream as she put her hand up. Ice appear and went toward the dragon very quickly. Okay not daughter of Rapunzel but maybe Elsa? She stab it and it turn into fairy dust. "Woah okay that was fun!" she said as she smile.

I took a picture of her as she went back to the ground. "Who knew this was going to be fun" she said as she flip her hair. "Who are you?"I said. "I am the red ninja. Please take care of yourself. I can't be saving pretty girl like you all the time"she said she giggle.

She wave then she jump up to the roof. Whoa?! She must hit the gym a lot. "Who was that?"she said. "I don't know but she got to teach me how to do that"I said. "She must be another fairy tale. But who is her descendant?" Britney said as I look at my phone.

"Well we can tell the gang and show them this photo! Maybe they know who this girl is"I said. "That a great idea but don't you feel like you know her?"She said as we walk to my house. Now that you think about it.

I felt that vibe. It was the happy vibe. It felt like it been spread all around my body. "Yeah it almost felt like we do know her. Who do you think it is?"I said. "Alison?" she said and I laugh.

Yeah right. Come on! We got to prepare you for tomorrow date!