The stone trap us and transform us

Kirsha pov
We all watch as the joker disappear.

"Well Alison?"Christian yell. "Well what? What your problem?"she said as she look away. I warp my arm around her. "Alison that was foolish"I said. "I know but you saw it right? He didn't attack me" She said as she put her hand around my wrist.

"Yes but HE COULD HAVE KILL YOU?!"Vanessa yell. "That why I took that risk. We got to take risk in life"She said as she smile. They started to argue with each other. I wonder where are we? I took a glance and gasp.

There were these big stone with weird line on it. "Guys,do you know where we are?"I said. Everyone stop and then look around.5 rock with the same picture. "A weird creepy place?" Britney said.I walk toward one of the stone and clean off the cob web.

It said something but I didn't understand. "It is Japanese.It so no one can destory it. Sometime It change it language if they know someone that know that language"said a voice. We look and saw this guy that look like Aladdin.

"What are you doing here?" Christian groan. "I am trying to help you.Can't you be nice like that girl over there"he said as he point at Alison."I am sorry about my friend action. Can you tell us your name?"Alison said. 

He smile as he puff out his chest. Ego much? "My name is Aladdin and I was a robber until I met the fair princess Jasmine"he sigh. "Wait you are Aladdin? The ALADDIN!" Alison said as she cheer. 

"I am so sorry about my friend. She get too...excited"I said,trying to say crazy in a nice way.I don't think there is. "Nah it okay Belle" he said. "Um my name is kirsha not Belle?"I said. "Oh right. I forgot you too look different"he said."So why are you here?"I said.I really started to hate this guy.

"Why Kirsha! I thought you were smart?"he said. "Excuse me but what that supposed to mean?"I yell at me. Okay I know now I really hate him."Can we not fight?"Vanessa said. "Hey guys! What that?"Alison voice rang.

We all look and saw something that look like a dragon. "That impossible"I said. "It not. He just here to check on the destiny stone. Hey flame!"Aladdin yell. The dragon look at him and flew away. Oh good it not here to eat us.

"Wait did you said Destiny stones?"Vanessa ask. "Yeah. Get in and become a warrior so are you the smart one?"he said as I growl at him. "I dont think so. We dont belive what stranger said" Vanessa said.

"Pop?"Alison said as her toy started to move. She went toward it and grab her lion. "Don't scare me like that!" she yell.When she try to step out,she was push back."Nobody get on the stone"I said. "Oh no that poor swan!"Vanessa yell as she ran toward the stone. 

"Hey give back my phone!" Christian yell. Aladdin whistle as he threw his phone to the one on the left. It flew toward one of the stone. "My phone is gone too" Britney yell. A little monkey wave it and threw it to the stone.

"Why people wont listen to us?"I said. "It much easier to just listen to what I said"He said as he trwil his sword. "Fine then"I said as I walk to the stone. I sigh and close my eyes. "Alright just said Transform moi and you are transform"He said.

I open my eyes and looks at the other. Should we trust him? "How can we be sure that you aren't trying to kill us?"Britney said. "Or lying like you did to make me eat broccoli!"Christian said. We all look at him. "I had a horrible childhood don't judge me"he said.

"It not a lie. Please trust me"he said. "Alright let trust him"Alison said. "What?!"Britney yell. "P
Please I love you and all" Christian said but got interrupted by Vanessa. "I knew it! You love her!"she yell.

I cough and she put her head down. "As I was rudely interrupted Um I wonder who that was but the point is why should we trust him?"he said.  "We got to tale risk in this world" she said.

I sigh and then look at Alison. "I must be crazy to trust you"I said. I close my eyes and yell "Transform moi!". The other yell but nothing happen. "I guess it didn't work"Vanessa said but then scream.

She was bright up in a white glow. "What is HAPPENINGS?!" Britney yell as she scream and was cover in a pink light. Then came Christian cover in purple light. I felt my heart hurt.

I scream as Alison bang on the invisible wall. "I'm sorry"I whisper as I was cover in a yellow light.Before I was black out,all I remember was Alison screaming and cover in a red light.

Why did we ever trust this guy?