Our first fight with the joker. Why?

💖Alison pov💖
I hold on tight on my lion.

It just like riding a horse,right? I rode a horse before so it shouldn't be that hard. I put my hand out and took out my sais. "I may not know how to fight with this but I won't let you destory this world!"I yell.

"Then come and fight me!"he said. We rode toward him as I place the sword next to me. I jump out and try to hit him. He hold my hand and smile. "Nice try dear!"he said before he lick my hand.

I shiver then I was thrown to the ground. I try to pull myself up but instead I fell down. "Alison!" they yell. I took my other sais and threw it at him. It slice his left side a little. "Why you little!" he yell but roses flew and grab him.

🐦Vanessa pov🐦
"Vanessa you are up!"Britney yell as the other went to help Alison.

I was next to attack him. I ran and took out my steel fan. He brought out his sword and broke out from Britney's roses. I try to hit him but everytime I did,he block it. "That all you got little birds!"he yell.

I brought another steel fan.I point it toward his neck and I smile. He laugh then kick my stomach with his knee. I groan then he push me to the ground. I cry as I hit myself with the wall. I think Cinder is going to kill me.

🌹Britney pov🌹
Vanessa groan as she fell to the floor.

"Guess I am up"I whisper. I made my dagger appear and block every time he attack. "Hey need help!"said a voice. We look and saw Christian with the joker sword?! The joker look around and then growl at him.

"Give it back!"he yell but I punch him from his side. He scream then made his nail longer. I scream as I try to dorge him. I don't want to know where those nails been. He poke me then shock me.

👑Kirsha pov👑
I look through my book.

There got to spell to destory evil. I found a spell that weakened the joker. "Infirmi maxime probare possum querere monstrum vincere bello"I yell. Some bright appear and the joker groan. I did a spell correctly!

"Come on start fighting me like the warrior you are!"he yell. What?! He made the light into a ball and ate it?! No that impossible! "Let me show it how it done!"he said. He made a fire ball appear and it hit me.

💖Alison pov💖
I groan as I hold my head.

How did I fail so badly? "Someone help us!"said Christian. I gasp then I was surrounded by darkness. Where am I? "Please help me"said a voice. It was little girl. She look badly hurt.

"Please let me help you"I said as I put my hand out. "No you are monster! A monster!"she yell. What? I heard a scream and saw Vanessa getting badly hurt. "No!"I yell as I put my hand in my basket.

I took out an ice sword and ran toward him. He plunge his sword in my sword when I try to block him. I kick him as he turn into pieces. Finally! The group cheer until I felt a chill behind me. "Aw you thought you won?"he said.

I turn around as he was about to blast me. Brintey came between us and took the hit. "Brintey! How could you?!"I yell at him. He gulp as I move around then I shot him with ice power. He scream as it consume him.

I put my hand down as I went toward my knee. I stop the joker at last. "Alison!"they yell as they ran toward me. Please don't worry about me. "No take care of Brintey" I whisper before I blackout.

🐒Christian pov🐒
I catch Alison before she fell to the floor.

"Vanessa,Kirsha go help Brintey! I got Alison! Dam she weight too much"I said. "She only weight 120 or somewhere close to that" Vanessa said as she help carry Brintey. "How do you know?"I said.

"She tell me almost anything. I am her best friend"she said. Of course she is. Cinder came and gasp. "Don't tell me she used snow blast!"she said. "Yes she did but to stop the joker"I said. "Oh dear come with me!"she said.

She took off her shoes and made a heart shape door on the wall. She open it and Alison groan. "We been alright"I whisper to her then Searen appear and went down. I place Alison on top of him. "Thank you"I whisper.

He huff then walk toward the door. "I swear that wolf have no manner!"she said. What? But wolf doesn't have manner because it live in the wood? I sigh then follow them. I wonder where she taking us?

I hope they are okay